• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,171 posts in this topic

houseofsecrets106057.jpg

hail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif Pretty books Nik! I will say it again- I love that House of Secrets cover! thumbsup2.gif

yay.gifChris

The BEST Wrightson horror cover ever! cloud9.gif

Scott

Dice has a nice 8.5 copy for sale now...

There you go Chris, jump all over it and get Dice's copy!

Scott

I have nice readers copy, eventually will grab a slabbed 9.4 or better.

yay.gifChris

Bob Storms hooked me up with this beauty thumbsup2.gif and I'm proud as can be with my first HG copy of my favorite Spidey cover. I can't say enough good things about Bob. Thanks Bob for excellent customer service. hail.gifhail.gif

Fay

CopyofPicture178.jpg

Nice pic on the 33 poke2.gif

Bob Storms hooked me up with this beauty thumbsup2.gif and I'm proud as can be with my first HG copy of my favorite Spidey cover. I can't say enough good things about Bob. Thanks Bob for excellent customer service. hail.gifhail.gif

Fay

CopyofPicture178.jpg

eBay VG/NM scan. makepoint.gif

Fay

CopyofPicture178.jpg

Thank you Greggy and coming from you it's means even more to me. I still need to buy a scanner next payday. Thanks again!!! thumbsup2.gif

Fay

CopyofPicture178.jpg

Thank you Greggy and coming from you it's means even more to me. I still need to buy a scanner next payday. Thanks again!!! thumbsup2.gif

..Greggy thinks we are all rich like him,...he doesn't understand us poor slobs that have to work for a living,...

Fay

CopyofPicture178.jpg

..Greggy thinks we are all rich like him,...he doesn't understand us poor slobs that have to work for a living,...

You haven't worked for 20 years. Only forced yourself for the insurance. sign-rantpost.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif Actually I had a great week in my collection with first a CGC 9.2 Spidey 33 and then today from Ted @ Super World two Our Army at War giants. The first one is supposed to be a VF/NM. CopyofPicture183.jpg

The second one issue #216 is a VF+ and both have excellent inside pages as usual from Ted. Very pleased with both issues!!!

CopyofPicture187.jpg