• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,063 posts in this topic

Last but not least....Suspense 14 and the highest and only copy that has been graded. Pedigree book too. And oh yeah.....it has a classic Heath hypo cover as designated in Overstreet. This book rules!

Now I am broke.

Scott

1642057-Suspense14.jpg

At least I know who outbid me on this one... tongue.giffrustrated.gif Trade? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Edited by johnenock

Who killed me on the Unseen?

Not me, but I was thinking about it. Some great books in this one.

I was close to bidding on that one too, sweet book.

Anyone here win the Phantom Witch Doctor?

Looks like UNseen was a another popular book. Such a cover and nice pages.

Last but not least....Suspense 14 and the highest and only copy that has been graded. Pedigree book too. And oh yeah.....it has a classic Heath hypo cover as designated in Overstreet. This book rules!

Now I am broke.

Scott

1642057-Suspense14.jpg

hahaha sweet! lmk when you get that book in hand and have a chance to grade it in hand. looks undergraded in that slab to me, but no clue what kind of condition the spine edge is in 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Young Allies 18. My Timely cherry has been popped. Can't believe I waited this long in my life to buy one of the darn books. I like this one alot...and it has nice pages and presentation. Schomburg doesn't hurt either. grin.gif

Scott

1642053-YoungAllies18.jpg

Wow, that is one politically incorrect cover, but definitely a snapshot of the times. Those Timely covers always seemed to have sooooo much action going on.

Young Allies 18. My Timely cherry has been popped. Can't believe I waited this long in my life to buy one of the darn books. I like this one alot...and it has nice pages and presentation. Schomburg doesn't hurt either. grin.gif

Scott

1642053-YoungAllies18.jpg

Great pick-ups, Scott. thumbsup2.gif

Now that the cherry is popped, there's no turning back on the Timelys, you know. First, you'll start selling off all your other books just to get the next Timely fix, and then who knows where that will lead. "Gotta buy just ONE more Timely!" poke2.gif

BTW, nice Black Cat Mystery. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Rick