• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,062 posts in this topic

Nice Adventure #40 there big guy. Always wanted one. I can never afford it with a wife and all. insane.gif

Thanks grider! I now have to officially put my comic spending on ice for quite some time. I'll be saving up for Chicago Con and the Forum Dinner! grin.gif

Nice Adventure #40 there big guy. Always wanted one. I can never afford it with a wife and all. insane.gif

Thanks grider! I now have to officially put my comic spending on ice for quite some time. I'll be saving up for Chicago Con and the Forum Dinner! grin.gif

Im going so you can have the pleasure of meeting me hi.gifinsane.gif

Dont tell him that, it will scare him away 893naughty-thumb.gif

Dont tell him that, it will scare him away 893naughty-thumb.gif

sorry.gif

I voted for two of those in the superhero GA cover contest. I don't know if it was a comment by SeanK or if it was Batman Fan's mentioning how he takes his Batman 1 out a few times a year to enjoy reading it, but I can tell my subconscious is starting to wrap itself around the idea that it's the book I'd most like to own. Kind of underappreciated on this board because it's not as rare as certain DC keys but I think it's time for opinions to start shifting.

Congrats!

It was a BIG weekend for me! yay.gif

mm0131.jpg

mm0130.jpg