• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Wow, worth more than MKs whole collection. 893whatthe.gif

Just brutal makepoint.gif

I have one book that is worth more than his entire AT 25 collection so confused-smiley-013.gif
Which one?
As much as you troll me I am surprised you do not know.

I have one book that is worth more than his entire AT 25 collection so confused-smiley-013.gif
Which one?
So now you don't want to say?

Which one?

Speaking of which....what is it with you guys? Everytime I see a post from MK, Dlock follows it with a less than friendly post. It is rather tiresome in my opinion and i'm probably not the only one who feels this way. Bury the hatchet or ignore each other.

Scott

Which one?

Speaking of which....what is it with you guys? Everytime I see a post from MK, Dlock follows it with a less than friendly post. It is rather tiresome in my opinion and i'm probably not the only one who feels this way. Bury the hatchet or ignore each other.

Scott

poke2.gifpoke2.gif FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT poke2.gifpoke2.gif

geek_fight.jpg

Which one?

Scott

Scott, you are not the only one that feels this way. I have recieved pms from over 10 people about Deathlok. It seems like he has no life so has troll someone every so often like he did with Tim and now me. I will be interested to see what the Mods do about this situation.

Scott, you are not the only one that feels this way. I have recieved pms from over 10 people about Deathlok. It seems like he has no life so has troll someone every so often like he did with Tim and now me. I will be interested to see what the Mods do about this situation.

Names? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You can make my name the first on the list....that would be Scott....

S...C...O...T...T......

S...C...O...T...T......

You can add me as #2 -- although I didn't send any PM, putting DL on ignore certainly makes the forum more readable. I couldn't stand the infantile trolling and insults.

Jack

Although I try to keep out of peoples bickering, I think its time you guys just call a truce and end this little squabble 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Its obvious for whatever reason MK gets on your nerves by now.

So just let it go guys.

S...C...O...T...T......

You can add me as #2 -- although I didn't send any PM, putting DL on ignore certainly makes the forum more readable. I couldn't stand the infantile trolling and insults.

Jack

I know that this isn't the right thread to get this going, but it needed to start somewhere. Anyone else want to come forward and state that they are tired of the disrespect that is being levied on a fellow board member who happens to be a good guy? Danny does not deserve it and he is too nice a guy to say anything about it. Well, i'm a nice guy too.....to a point. When you deal with children you need to be stern sometimes...consider this "tough love".

Scott

S...C...O...T...T......

Jack

I know that this isn't the right thread to get this going, but it needed to start somewhere. Anyone else want to come forward and state that they are tired of the disrespect that is being levied on a fellow board member who happens to be a good guy? Danny does not deserve it and he is too nice a guy to say anything about it. Well, i'm a nice guy too.....to a point. When you deal with children you need to be stern sometimes...consider this "tough love".

Scott

Thanks Scott smile.gif

Which one?

Scott

I asked Dl to take it easy a few weeks ago. It was funny for a while but I agree it does get to be a bit tiresome.

S...C...O...T...T......

Jack

Scott

Thanks Scott smile.gif

MK's OK........... I guess....... poke2.gif