• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

...and just in yesterday...

P.jpg

Got this one from Guy i'll bet.....I almost bought this one from him about 5 months ago before he was ready to put it on ebay, but I picked up some of his other books instead. You are welcome sully. insane.gif Gorgeous book by the way. thumbsup2.gif

Scott

...and just in yesterday...

P.jpg

Got this one from Guy i'll bet.....I almost bought this one from him about 5 months ago before he was ready to put it on ebay, but I picked up some of his other books instead. You are welcome sully. insane.gif Gorgeous book by the way. thumbsup2.gif

Scott

You are correct, Scott. I did pick this up from Guy. I had been looking for a nice copy for a while. cloud9.gif

Wow, worth more than MKs whole collection. 893whatthe.gif

Just brutal makepoint.gif

I have one book that is worth more than his entire AT 25 collection so confused-smiley-013.gif
Which one?
As much as you troll me I am surprised you do not know.

Speaking of which....what is it with you guys? Everytime I see a post from MK, Dlock follows it with a less than friendly post. It is rather tiresome in my opinion and i'm probably not the only one who feels this way. Bury the hatchet or ignore each other.

Scott

I asked Dl to take it easy a few weeks ago. It was funny for a while but I agree it does get to be a bit tiresome.

MK's 6'4" & over 200lbs, I wouldn't p**s him off. shy.gif

I have one book that is worth more than his entire AT 25 collection so confused-smiley-013.gif
Which one?

Speaking of which....what is it with you guys? Everytime I see a post from MK, Dlock follows it with a less than friendly post. It is rather tiresome in my opinion and i'm probably not the only one who feels this way. Bury the hatchet or ignore each other.

Scott

I asked Dl to take it easy a few weeks ago. It was funny for a while but I agree it does get to be a bit tiresome.

I am 6'4 and wiegh more then him, i'd *spoon* him off and then deal with him by taking him out sumo.gif

Picked this up from Innocuous' sale thread earlier this week. It's already in my hands thumbsup2.gif

I love the combo of: 1) S&K cover + 2) awesome Infantino interiors + 3) Strip and Radio connection of Charlie Chan + 4) a flowered dress / sarong on the cover. What's not to like + it's a good looking low grade copy yay.gif

1726320-CharlieChan1.jpg

1726320-CharlieChan1.jpg.c7a46be59f036c62ba7754ce159624a8.jpg

Which one?

Scott

hi.gif Cris

Which one?

Scott

I am 6'4 and wiegh more then him, i'd *spoon* him off and then deal with him by taking him out sumo.gif
27_laughing.gif Shut up Butters...dont make me forget to send your free books again makepoint.gif

Picked this up from Innocuous' sale thread earlier this week. It's already in my hands thumbsup2.gif

I love the combo of: 1) S&K cover + 2) awesome Infantino interiors + 3) Strip and Radio connection of Charlie Chan + 4) a flowered dress / sarong on the cover. What's not to like + it's a good looking low grade copy yay.gif

1726320-CharlieChan1.jpg

thumbsup2.gif

Which one?

Scott

27_laughing.gif Shut up Butters...dont make me forget to send your free books again makepoint.gif
First thing is to get you to remember poke2.gif

angel.gif

1726320-CharlieChan1.jpg

thumbsup2.gif

great book and probably not too easy to find? congrats!