• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

Got these in from Ebay

1. Gloss on the books is excellent, there are no creases or other problems with the books.

2. Page quality sucks (badly)

On a positive note I did get all 60+ books for about a buck a book...so why complain?

Books were shipped in a box, no bags, and stuffed around them for padding were crumpled up pages of Sick Laff-In magazine and Cracked, dates on them are late 1960's to mid 1970's.....I'm afraid to ask the seller about them because I want to believe that they were trashed before he used them to send out packages.

Avengers2007.jpg

kungfu-1.jpg

some modern books that i think will be a nice set to have:

civilwarcgcrunro1.jpg

the one last thing i want to get for this set is the #1 2nd print (which I will have in the next month or two), so it's alll good

another thing i got this week that I posted in the Signature room along with one other book.

I'm really digging the currnet Iron Fist series right now, and this is a real keeper:

ironfistcgcss1ml4.jpg

ironfistcgcss3tb8.jpg

some modern books that i think will be a nice set to have:

civilwarcgcrunro1.jpg

the one last thing i want to get for this set is the #1 2nd print (which I will have in the next month or two), so it's alll good

thumbsup2.gif