• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

What a week I'm having with a package delivered every day and one expected

tomorrow. I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post, so..... Picture231.jpg

Picture240.jpg

Two BA Spideys from the USAF Mildenhall Collection, NM Avengers 151 and a nice looking SSWS from the Flying Donut. acclaim.gif

The package I was most excited about came from the Blazing one and contained the two graded spideys and a couple of NM OAAW books staring my favorite tough guy, Sgt Rock. cloud9.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I love this hobby and can't wait for tomorrow. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks for listening,

fay

Picture240.jpg

Two BA Spideys from the USAF Mildenhall Collection, NM Avengers 151 and a nice looking SSWS from the Flying Donut. acclaim.gif

The package I was most excited about came from the Blazing one and contained the two graded spideys and a couple of NM OAAW books staring my favorite tough guy, Sgt Rock. cloud9.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks for listening,

fay

Nice books Fay 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Picture240.jpg

Thanks for listening,

fay

Congrats Fay!! Nice haul! 893applaud-thumb.gif

This should go in the Risque Comics Thread

The Gun That Mastered Men... insane.gif

HAW!

Funny for Superboy's gun to "discharge" on Brainiac 5 with all those "exotic dancer" types hanging around. DEC = Cockrum?

Jack

Well it was a First-Golden-Age-book-Week for me as well...With some luck I should finish my Silver Age collection this year and had been wondering what I would do next.

The Bat-collection that Zaid put in the Marketplace last week may very well have made up my mind cloud9.gif

When I saw this book, I just couldn't resist, had a great time today reading my very first GA book thumbsup2.gif

bat37.jpg

Well it was a First-Golden-Age-book-Week for me as well...With some luck I should finish my Silver Age collection this year and had been wondering what I would do next.

The Bat-collection that Zaid put in the Marketplace last week may very well have made up my mind cloud9.gif

When I saw this book, I just couldn't resist, had a great time today reading my very first GA book thumbsup2.gif

bat37.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

This just in! My first Golden Age Book! Always liked this cover and the price was right too!

batman20.jpg

awesome, the PQ looks very nice from this scan too.

Thanks! I would say off white. A little shocking for a book this age.

Only problem is a 2" spine split but otherwise a very solid book!

bat37.jpg

Awesome first Golden Age Book!

I never realized there were so many Joker stories in the first 100 issues of Bats!