• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Somebody get Sully's CA sponsor on the phone, he's gone overboard again insane.gif That TTA #56 looks awfully familiar 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The first step towards recovery is acknowledging that you have a problem....I just don't think I am ready to do that just yet...As for the TTA 56, beautiful book, thanks!!!!

This week, just got a low grade tec 359 (tend to calamericanize this issue but needed to get the ball rolling) a green lantern rebirth #1cgc 9.8, and marvel zombies 2 and 4 in cgc 9.4

Somebody get Sully's CA sponsor on the phone, he's gone overboard again insane.gif That TTA #56 looks awfully familiar 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Happy Birthday Korvac! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks Bill thumbsup2.gif My brother and sister took me out to Peter Lugers for lunch today and it was great. We ate so much I skipped dinner!!

Happy Birthday Korvac! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks Bill thumbsup2.gif My brother and sister took me out to Peter Lugers for lunch today and it was great. We ate so much I skipped dinner!!

Sounds like a nice day. thumbsup2.gif

And my favourite pick up this weekend!!

Space Comics #58 - Captain Valiant app. (British Comic) B&W interior

scan0007-3.jpg

That's a neat book there. Looks like they are trying to merge SciFi/Crime/Western genres all into one title! thumbsup2.gif