• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

If I know Danny, he probably just won it and couldn't wait until it arrived to post a pic of it. So he copied the scan from the auction. gossip.gifpoke2.gif

Well, he has passed off others peoples books as his own, so this wouldn't surprise me either. confused-smiley-013.gif

If I know Danny, he probably just won it and couldn't wait until it arrived to post a pic of it. So he copied the scan from the auction. gossip.gifpoke2.gif

Well, he has passed off others peoples books as his own, so this wouldn't surprise me either. confused-smiley-013.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif Now now he pm'ed me to let me know those were not his.

I never said they were mine. I clearly stated whose books they were. You have a big mouth for a short man. You should shut up and mind your own buisness

He has no life. I would love for him to talk trash in my face. Please come to NY 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I suppose that makes it all right. Although the title of the thread is 'This week in your collection' Else we would have people just stealing scans off websites to display here. Many of the uninformed might not be aware of the difference.

I suppose that makes it all right. Although the title of the thread is 'This week in your collection' Else we would have people just stealing scans off websites to display here. Many of the uninformed might not be aware of the difference.

maybe there should be a thread entitled:

"This week in the collection you wish you had"

maybe there should be a thread entitled:

"This week in the collection you wish you had"

sign-funnypost.gif

Just leave the dude alone his collection is not harming anyone.

I never said it was harming anyone, he annoys quite a few people. I'm just the one say something aloud.

You can PM if you have anything more to say.

I never said it was harming anyone, he annoys quite a few people. I'm just the one say something aloud.

Get a life..

PS: I love it when Scott or I confront you..you stay shut.....Wuss

Get a life..

Chatroom muscles cloud9.gif

Get a life..

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif

25 issues of Life With Archie for $6 + $2 shipping (this is the same person I bought the Little Archie comics from last night, so I save on shipping). One issue is in "poor" condition and they listed another as "Good/Fair", but the rest are VG or better (as high as "VG+++" and "Fine").

I'm having a hard time holding back from bidding on this user's other auctions, but I don't want to get in the habit of bidding on everything I'd like to have.

Get a life..

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif

That is pretty funny! 27_laughing.gif

Get a life..

Shills cloud9.gif