• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

Im tired of wasting my time with you two low lifes. Im just going to ignore both of you. You and Deathlok are just people who have big balls behind your computer but wouldnt even dare to say something in person. I laughed when Deathlok said I annoy people. I constantly recieve messages and phone calls talking about how big of a loser you are. So my condolences go out to your families for having such ignorant immature human beings living in their household. Get a life Deathlok and Brasseye the biggest POS on these boards. As most people know who have met me on these boards or pm me I am a nice guy and I do provide very useful collecting information to them, etc. Have a great life and if I ever see one of you guys at a con please do not say a word to me.

Thanks

Daniel hi.gif

Small piece of advice.

Getting grossly insulting is actually particularly immature in itself.

Very happy you feel secure that you receive PM's by the dozen's of support, they obvious think you need... mothering?? confused-smiley-013.gif

As for chatting to you at a con, ...no, not very likely I'm afraid, based on your rather obvious lack of self control.

ciao.

Im tired of wasting my time with you two low lifes. Im just going to ignore both of you. You and Deathlok are just people who have big balls behind your computer but wouldnt even dare to say something in person. I laughed when Deathlok said I annoy people. I constantly recieve messages and phone calls talking about how big of a loser you are. So my condolences go out to your families for having such ignorant immature human beings living in their household. Get a life Deathlok and Brasseye the biggest POS on these boards. As most people know who have met me on these boards or pm me I am a nice guy and I do provide very useful collecting information to them, etc. Have a great life and if I ever see one of you guys at a con please do not say a word to me.

Thanks

Daniel hi.gif

Small piece of advice.

Getting grossly insulting is actually particularly immature in itself.

Very happy you feel secure that you receive PM's by the dozen's of support, they obvious think you need... mothering?? confused-smiley-013.gif

As for chatting to you at a con, ...no, not very likely I'm afraid, based on your rather obvious lack of self control.

Amen brother. thumbsup2.gif

So uh...

dawnsketch.jpg

Now this is what this thread is all about. thumbsup2.gif

being the huge Cap fan that I am, if I ever met this guy, I'd be so torn between wanting to ask for a Dawn sketch and a Cap sketch. oy

did you get a sketch inside the book>?

Not to stick my nose in it but, if you dont like the guy the ignore this user function works great, so why not give it a try, instead of constantly flinging insults at the kid whenever you get a chance confused-smiley-013.gif

I've said the same thing to him once before, but he's too much of a punk to do that.