• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,149 posts in this topic

Maybe a little but I can still recall when I went to my LCS as a kid and first saw this on the stands, almost crapped myself I was so excited. cloud9.gif

You crapping yourself has more to do with a lack of bodily control than anything Doom did to you. sumo.gif

Or maybe it was something Doom did to you 893whatthe.gif

Some midgrade junk I just picked up.

weirdmysteries6.jpg

ghost5.jpg

cool books Andy!!! There's something about GA books that has such a classic afternoon matinee look about them...like classic black and white movie posters... must stay away from this genre.... spending would become too much foreheadslap.gif

One of the toughest Warrens around, only about 1,000 of these made it to the public. I missed one in the marketplace and Shin (who bought it) was nice enough to hook me up with his undercopy. Other than this, I have never seen one for sale.

spiritspecial.jpg

Brad told me you had gotten one. Nice job, Andy 893applaud-thumb.gif

Angelo

Not trying to be funny here, but these pop up on eBay from time to time. I never thought they were really as rare as you say, but I'll start paying attention now.

I'm a big time Spirit fan! yay.gif

Edited by Ben Grimm

Not trying to be funny here, but these pop up on eBay from time to time. I never thought they were really as rare as you say, but I'll start apying attention now.

I'm a big time Spirit fan! yay.gif

The print run was 2,000 and 500+ were lost in a flood. Rarity is subjective, but the numbers don't lie. confused-smiley-013.gif

Next time you see one let me know. If you don't want it, I do.

cool books Andy!!! There's something about GA books that has such a classic afternoon matinee look about them...like classic black and white movie posters... must stay away from this genre.... spending would become too much foreheadslap.gif

Thanks. Funny you mention their similarity to movie posters.....you will never guess what I just started collecting. crazy.gif

Uh-oh.... 893whatthe.gif

Uh-oh is right. Already scored what I feel is a "deal" in movie posters. Picked up a Vertigo half sheet with the white border trimmed off for $250. Every other one I have seen (6 or 7), even in lower grade, has been $1000-2000.

Such a cool image. cloud9.gif

There should be more crossover, especially for horror and sci-fi comic fans. Some amazing posters out there.