• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

I traded with a fellow boardie this week, and got this beauty. I'm still "tingling"

E7D114EA-9385-490E-9D02-3CE045B3C6B2_zpspdkneq5y.png

That is a very sharp 2.5! Congrats! No package in the mail compares to the one containing a copy of this issue! :cloud9:

How true is that. It's sure to make you sweat a little. A good sweat.

One of my all-time favorite Valiants.

:cloud9:

pfMAp4Jl.jpg

And one of the more under-appreciated and under-utilized characters that came out of the Silver Age. Nice pickup.

For you Walter Simonson Thor fans AAFES has the new book out cover art only.

scan0007_zps6f86f16b.jpg

Decided to grab these on a whim. They will now become completely worthless now that I found a small HG horde. lol

scan0006_zpsfbdf161b.jpg

scan0005_zpsdcf924ba.jpg

scan0004_zps79a5e142.jpg

scan0003_zps220201d1.jpg

scan0002_zps8241e50d.jpg

scan0001_zpse69714fd.jpg

Finally the nice book for the week

Vampire Tales 3. I love these Marvel Comic Magazines. They are true gems.

scan0008_zps90f3c2d7.jpg

Decided to grab these on a whim. They will now become completely worthless now that I found a small HG horde. lol

:applause:

You, Dice and I have that knack.

:P

At least now I am part of club board greats. :headbang::banana:

For you Walter Simonson Thor fans AAFES has the new book out cover art only.

scan0007_zps6f86f16b.jpg

I went to buy a 12 pack of beer and some snacks at the shopette here on post, when I came home, this book above was inside my bag... how funny...

Picked a couple of SA Thor comics that I won off from eBay last week. They were in my local area, which made it possible to go pick them in person. That saved me shipping cost. Here is the photo...

MyNewComicBooks-2014_zpsf2f57843.jpg

Both are in nice condition - somewhere between high VF to VF/NM. Paid $50 for them.

:gossip: ...And the seller let me take a peek to his other (more!) comics in his house, I saw many many more SA marvels. A little "honey-hole" that I'll be visiting back! lol

Picked a couple of SA Thor comics that I won off from eBay last week. They were in my local area, which made it possible to go pick them in person. That saved me shipping cost. Here is the photo...

MyNewComicBooks-2014_zpsf2f57843.jpg

Both are in nice condition - somewhere between high VF to VF/NM. Paid $50 for them.

:gossip: ...And the seller let me take a peek to his other (more!) comics in his house, I saw many many more SA marvels. A little "honey-hole" that I'll be visiting back! lol

Very nice buy on those two. Hope you get more goodies!