• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

I mentioned finding this a while ago in the double cover thread I believe but had never taken any pictures of it. Here's a Thor #411 with one outside cover but with DOUBLE interior pages. The complete book is in there twice - one on the outside 32 pages, one on the inside 32 pages. But just one cover on the outside of the whole book.

Thor411DoubleInterior1_zpsc7edfff8.jpg

Thor411DoubleInterior2_zps5bb1f521.jpg

What amazes me is that the standard staples held all 64 pages together. Probably one of the strangest things I've ever seen in my comic collecting.

You guys floor me with all the amazing books you find.Peter That Tec is HOT,HOT ,HOT! (worship)

yea..... but you know he..... paid paid paid lol

Congrats Peter. Portugal has been lifted to near excellent pop culture status with that one

just won on comiclink

1307142157051.jpg

Congratulations. I placed a bid on this and then walked away and went out tonight fearing that I would be stupid and pick this up. I do want a pre-Robin tec and at least by my budget, a copy of this is probably the most obtainable. If anyone was going to get it. I actually am glad it was you. Congrats Peter. I am happy to see you continue to build this collection we see you assembling. It is pretty damn cool.

just won on comiclink

1307142157051.jpg

Congratulations. I placed a bid on this and then walked away and went out tonight fearing that I would be stupid and pick this up. I do want a pre-Robin tec and at least by my budget, a copy of this is probably the most obtainable. If anyone was going to get it. I actually am glad it was you. Congrats Peter. I am happy to see you continue to build this collection we see you assembling. It is pretty damn cool.

+1 and as long as batman is on the cover!!!

So I was putting a couple of my new Batmans away and just thought, I LOVE THESE!! So I am sharing some of them with you! Hope you don't mind.

BATMANS.jpg

Edited by ROBTOTHEC

[font:Book Antiqua]

Very happy with these books..!

Action Comics # 855

Signed by Eric Powell

Star Wars # 6

Signed by Roy Thomas & Howard Chaykin

Savage Sword of Conan # 2

Signed by Neal Adams, Marv Wolfman & Roy Thomas

(This book is huge...)[/font]

:cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv:

ActionComics855SS_zps93f54269.jpgStarWars6SS_zps883d0254.jpg

SavageSwordofConan2SS_zps778b4458.jpg

So I was putting a couple of my new Batmans away and just thought, I LOVE THESE!! So I am sharing some of them with you! Hope you don't mind.

BATMANS.jpg

:cloud9:

Many thanks to Metro for getting these processed before SDCC.....

Atlas war and westerns are some of the few bargains left in collecting. Here are a few of my favorite western covers..... Severin did some real good ones.... as did Maneely. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

TGW8vf.jpg

QUICKTRIGGERW16vf.jpg

WESTERNOUTLAWS20.jpg

WESTERNOUTLAWS18.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

QTW 16 is a Circle 8 and the WO 20 is a Big Apple. All of them look nicer than the scans.... I was real happy. GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u