• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,057 posts in this topic

Just got this sweet raw copy of Famous Funnies 215 - with the tribute to Wally Wood, Frank Frazetta cover.

I already have one, but can you ever have too many ;)

lf-1_zps43f761d3.jpeg

:luhv:

Just got this sweet raw copy of Famous Funnies 215 - with the tribute to Wally Wood, Frank Frazetta cover.

I already have one, but can you ever have too many ;)

lf-1_zps43f761d3.jpeg

:luhv:

no. :applause:

Just got this beauty in the mail:

bats.jpg

Welcome to the club. I think that Batman 9 had one of the best covers of the early part of the run. What a classic cover. It has been paid homage to many times since its debut.

I just picked up a 3000 book original owner collection from the 60's -80's.....with a small amount 50's and 90's.can't wait to start digging through it!

URL=http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/webslinger73/media/F66607CD-D4DE-4C8E-959E-5F091F515494_zpshzwswpqc.jpg.html]F66607CD-D4DE-4C8E-959E-5F091F515494_zpshzwswpqc.jpg[/url]

:applause: Please post what you find!

Just got this beauty in the mail:

bats.jpg

Welcome to the club. I think that Batman 9 had one of the best covers of the early part of the run. What a classic cover. It has been paid homage to many times since its debut.

Agreed, I was looking for 1 great Batman cover, and many from 2-20 or so are happy smiling Batman, but this one is pure classic.

Edited by StingerMcK