• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

SDCC Wizard variant #1 w/poster :headbang:

005_zps9e06f4c9.jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]Wow that bring memories from a bygone era...[/font]

Thankfully it's bygone.

Man that brings back some memories. Middle school time frame for me. Umm...I saw one on freeeee bay graded a 9.0. I messaged the seller. That's a cool cover!

I remember my Wizard 1 came with a signed Todd McFarlane card. I honestly don't remember what the card was a picture of, but I'm thinking it might have been Santa Claus. I sold that card years ago to a LCS that has long since gone out of business.

I've always wanted one of these for my Conan/Kull collection.

:whee:

Wow, someone has a Kull collection? :baiting:

lol

Robert E. Howard books were popular where I grew up. Conan, Kull, Solomon Kane, Bran Mak Morn - good memories.

:cloud9:

I've always wanted one of these for my Conan/Kull collection.

:whee:

Wow, someone has a Kull collection? :baiting:

lol

Robert E. Howard books were popular where I grew up. Conan, Kull, Solomon Kane, Bran Mak Morn - good memories.

:cloud9:

Kull by Severin .......it doesn't get much better. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I just checked the CGC census there's no 9.0 recorded ! you sure it's the same copy as mine SDCC variant ? there are only 4 graded by CGC so far, like to add this copy to the SS list some day :wishluck:

The one on the bay doesn't have the SDCC logo like yours does. I think its just the regular version.

Item #

Edited by CxG Voodoo Doll

I just checked the CGC census there's no 9.0 recorded ! you sure it's the same copy as mine SDCC variant ? there are only 4 graded by CGC so far, like to add this copy to the SS list some day :wishluck:

The one on the bay doesn't have the SDCC logo like yours does. I think its just the regular version.

Item #

"Just the regular version"? Hey man, the regular version rocks, too! :P

SAM_3540.jpg

SquadronSupreme1CGC98WA_zpsef09648f.jpg

I don't know why I feel this way (other than nostalgia). But for some reason, I always feel like this and Alien Legion #1 will be hot one day. And this isn't even their 1st appearance.

Time will tell.

As some of us in true great north knows this weekend is also our Thanksgiving weekend. Today I picked up some parcels with my latest comic books to add into my collection. I'm like a kid at Christmas time! :whee: Or is it Super-Turkey time?

Many thanks to the 2 great boardies - gojira and skypinkblu :foryou:

Gonna be fun reading some of them this weekend!

MyNewComicBooks-2014023_zps937d33fc.jpg

As some of us in true great north knows this weekend is also our Thanksgiving weekend. Today I picked up some parcels with my latest comic books to add into my collection. I'm like a kid at Christmas time! :whee: Or is it Super-Turkey time?

Many thanks to the 2 great boardies - gojira and skypinkblu :foryou:

Gonna be fun reading some of them this weekend!

MyNewComicBooks-2014023_zps937d33fc.jpg

Enjoy the books Gregory!

Next wave in Comic Legends R.E.E.P.E.R. Men Set to Release Sizzling First Issue.

"Who Are The R.E.E.P.E.R. Men"

Never mind ‘naughty or nice’; this year you’d better hope that you’re on the SAFE list. Set in the year 2050 , this comic weaves a creatively dark new story line centered around the overpopulation of the earth. Every comic book lover on the planet craves new villains and new heroes. This 32 page book delivers.

In iconic style with bold colours and a twisting dark plot you meet Dr. Konnick Stiffe (former CIA Phantom hitman. At its core the R.E.E.P.E.R. (Remove Every Evil Person Entity Reserve) Men is a mystery group of revolutionaries who follow Malthusian doctrine of 1798 to control overpopulation and depletion of vital, natural resources. Their plan is to place every individual unknowingly under 2 lists- “safe list” and “expunge list”. The ultimate goal is to remove every evil person.

YOU CAN ALSO CONTRIBUTE TO FUND RAISING FOR THIS EVENT IN KICKSTARTER HERE: http://q-r.to/ggv