• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,052 posts in this topic

As some of us in true great north knows this weekend is also our Thanksgiving weekend. Today I picked up some parcels with my latest comic books to add into my collection. I'm like a kid at Christmas time! :whee: Or is it Super-Turkey time?

Many thanks to the 2 great boardies - gojira and skypinkblu :foryou:

Gonna be fun reading some of them this weekend!

MyNewComicBooks-2014023_zps937d33fc.jpg

I'm so jealous, that picture looks just like the comic collection I had 25 years ago. I loved richie rich and dot more than the fantasy books, but I would take either now! :) Super turkey time indeed

Pretty sure I shouldn't have bought this, but I think I had to?

darkhawk43_zpsd982d519.jpg

Paid this one off this week...should have the book in hand on Monday or Tuesday...been a long time a'comin'. THX to Don/Peter Loves Gwen!

THX again Don! There are 25 universal blue label 9.0s...this might not be the nicest one in the universe but it's gotta be close! :cloud9::headbang:

ASM4CGC90White.jpg

Paid this one off this week...should have the book in hand on Monday or Tuesday...been a long time a'comin'. THX to Don/Peter Loves Gwen!

THX again Don! There are 25 universal blue label 9.0s...this might not be the nicest one in the universe but it's gotta be close! :cloud9::headbang:

ASM4CGC90White.jpg

Incredible book!!! (worship)

ASM4CGC90White.jpg

That is a beaut . (worship)