• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,155 posts in this topic

Well today was a good day to ask about comics at a yard sale...

yardsale3-15_zps0548a751.jpg

yardsale3-153_zpse2c6dc20.jpg

yardsale3-154_zps3a388dcf.jpg

yardsale3-155_zpsc6d2113e.jpg

HOLY MOLE MAN! DID YOU GET THEM ALL?

I only got 2 boxes because I had to go to work.. But I did get my buddy over there before anyone else heard about it and he got all the rest for 600.. Still waiting to see what is in them. The guy who collected them started buying current about 1985 and just got the new books every month. Nothing older than that so far.

Fantasyland15....please tell me you read your comics...and if you do,please tell me about the slug story in the JIM 14!Very keen to know,PM me..sweet,sweet scores!

Here is an oddball" I just got,paperback sized.

3e04b087-0c1b-4750-a565-3dd9671edb72_zps6034bbe6.jpg

I know you all are sooo jealous...admit it...

was not so bad a read really...I should get one of those fancy comic tickers,sure I read a thousand comics a year..and wont forget this.yes!I just spent that much time on a David Cassidy comic,that should prove my comic love!

And Letty...well...

20d8483d-bebb-4767-8e9c-e610c17a013c_zps9d4bce73.jpg

No,but you're all wet.

And that was :kidaround: really though was a great read as a kid,I believe Keown got his start with said company as well.

Keown absolutely did get his start with Aircel. I'm just kidding around anyways Porcupine, I like seeing oddball books. Actually, the 80's overload of that issue combined with the most advanced widow's peak ever seen on a woman really makes me want to read it.

I know you all are sooo jealous...admit it...

was not so bad a read really...I should get one of those fancy comic tickers,sure I read a thousand comics a year..and wont forget this.yes!I just spent that much time on a David Cassidy comic,that should prove my comic love!

And Letty...well...

20d8483d-bebb-4767-8e9c-e610c17a013c_zps9d4bce73.jpg

My 14 year old daughter likes watching that show and David's daughter Katie is very attractive.

katie_zps42fa19dd.jpg

Edited by boostergold