• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,104 posts in this topic

Why so many editions...Tell me more.

I have to assemble a group shot of all the foreign editions. This Canadian Price Variant of $1.00 was more difficult to find than all the others.

There is a 1st print Direct and Newstand, 2nd print, and 3rd print, and also a Walmart 3-pack shrinkwrapped. If I discover there is one more 423 that I dont have I will kill myself so please no one show me a 423 that i dont have lol

I have to assemble a group shot of all the foreign editions. This Canadian Price Variant of $1.00 was more difficult to find than all the others.

There is a 1st print Direct and Newstand, 2nd print, and 3rd print, and also a Walmart 3-pack shrinkwrapped. If I discover there is one more 423 that I dont have I will kill myself so please no one show me a 423 that i dont have lol

I only recently realized that there were 2nd and 3rd printings of this book. So I went through my stash and here's what I have:

4 First printings (3 Batcowl, 1 UPC)

2 Second printings (DC Comics aren't just for kids)

3 Third printings (DC Comics aren't just for kids)

All of these are 75 cent cover prices.

And I haven't received it yet, but I just bought one of those 3-packs off of eBay.

Edited by Shark

Only one I have ever seen,and I am just crazy about it.Wish they had others so I could colour,but I guess i'll just scan and print some pages. :cloud9:

faf93d94-016b-4fb5-b593-753e5c6b8953_zpsae8bdc74.jpg

anyone else seen this,would be interesting to see if there are any stateside.I got this at a dollar store style shop.

4569551c-5559-4140-9724-21cb54f85047_zpsa5849c2e.jpg

I only recently realized that there were 2nd and 3rd printings of this book. So I went through my stash and here's what I have:

4 First printings (3 Batcowl, 1 UPC)

2 Second printings (DC Comics aren't just for kids)

2 Third printings (1 Batcowl, 1 DC Comics aren't just for kids)

All of these are 75 cent cover prices.

And I haven't received it yet, but I just bought one of those 3-packs off of eBay.

The most difficult foreign 423 was the Mexican and Hungarian. I was confused for almost A year thinking Denmark and Norwegian was the same edition. ...

It's by far my favorite McFarland cover ever

Only one I have ever seen,and I am just crazy about it.Wish they had others so I could colour,but I guess i'll just scan and print some pages. :cloud9:

anyone else seen this,would be interesting to see if there are any stateside.I got this at a dollar store style shop.

I have 30 of these. Its really cool and like an artist edition.

It have 30 of these. Its really cool and like an artist edition.

It would be very cool to get one sigged and maybe sketched,coloured.Lmk if you are getting rid of any.

It have 30 of these. Its really cool and like an artist edition.

It would be very cool to get one sigged and maybe sketched,coloured.Lmk if you are getting rid of any.

PM me. I'll be seeing Comely in a few weeks. Don't think these can be graded though.

Say you're Charlton, and you have a Western title that's losing steam, while your Sci-Fi line is doing well... what do you do?

You do this:

7CIwrG1.jpg

Beat but complete. With some tape and some tears. But it's mine.

My favorite cover from the short lived (6 issues) revamping of the Western Comics line into

SPACE WESTERN COMICS!