• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,052 posts in this topic

Finally got a TMNT first print, from a guy who purchased it off of the stands. The completes my triple crown of copper/modern indie first appearances. :cloud9:

tmnt_zpsd945d061.jpg

3_zps6576a96b.jpg

Damn that is very impressive. (worship)

Yeah, dead sexy

do a lot of people collect multiple copies of the same book OR is this not about your collection but about someones inventory?

There are a few titles that I collect multiple copies off, I wouldn't necessarily call them "hot" books (mostly Red Sonja's).

3_zps6576a96b.jpg

There is a Half Price Books store not too far from my work that has a decent run of of Bone in pretty damn good shape. #1 was 3rd print and most of the earlier issues are 2nd print. But for half cover price. I may still go back and pick them up. They had most of the Image books as well. But these were nice.

Congrats on the TMNT!

[font:Book Antiqua]

Batman # 312 Signed by: Walt Simonson

Batman # 314 Signed by: Jose Luis Garcia Lopez

Batman # 342

Batman Family # 15

Detective Comics # 524

Detective Comics # 575 Signed by: Alan Davis

[/font]

Batman_Logo_Reproduction_by_RobotLaundry_zps07e3d699.jpg

Batman312SS_zps12fcb467.jpg

Batman314SS_zpscf4e34d5.jpg

Batman342_zps490ffd57.jpg

BatmanFamily15_zpsf0cdf6ae.jpg

DetectiveComics524_zps017cfd73.jpg

DetectiveComics575SS_zps069df1b7.jpg

So you went to buy a new comic with a beautifully drawn sexy woman on the cover and came back with an old raggedy withered comic with some dude in pajamas on the cover?

Fail….

:facepalm:

:roflmao:

So you went to buy a new comic with a beautifully drawn sexy woman on the cover and came back with an old raggedy withered comic with some dude in pajamas on the cover?

Fail….

:facepalm:

Actually it's a double fail because I didn't notice the edge crease on the WW book until right now. :mad: