• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,052 posts in this topic

S.H.I.E.L.D. Haul! (with super crappy phone pics)

I buy a few moderns once in a while and here are my latest grabs. Love the Hastings Variant!

Also managed to snatch the very limited "one per retailer" Deadpool sketch Variant that they were giving away at the "release party"! The wife won it and happily handed it over! Looks like they're going for $50 to $100 on ebay...so not a bad snag!

eirg5.jpg

2a7dg5j.jpg

Edited by supa-bad-mofo

Last purchases of 2014.

New Years resolution is to take a month or two completely off from buying and focusing on thinning the herd. The ASM 16 was an upgrade that I had wanted to do for awhile and I was watching this particular copy. My old copy was a 5.0 which was also cr-ow. When the seller discounted it by 25% I grabbed it before someone else did.

The Captain America was a ummm late night purchase that I made on 12/30 after going out. It has been in my watch list for quite some time and I made an offer that was accepted.

ASM16a.jpg

umm.... not so fast - owner cannot find but we are working on a substitute or a refund.

KGrHqFiEE9TPoYUPBPgbjcq5Fw60_57.jpg

I just returned from the states for the first time all year so I was able to pick up some stuff waiting for me...

Ytc6fAs.jpg

see the back

bHVblmU.jpg

My newest Camp Okajima. She had a thing for Captain Marvel Jr, so Im thrilled to have it, also its an early camp book (from Feb).

NVLSF70.jpg

And my batch of Space Adventures, The 25 is White Mtn, and the 27 is a Bethleham

Y4byWLY.jpg

Last purchases of 2014.

New Years resolution is to take a month or two completely off from buying and focusing on thinning the herd. The ASM 16 was an upgrade that I had wanted to do for awhile and I was watching this particular copy. My old copy was a 5.0 which was also cr-ow. When the seller discounted it by 25% I grabbed it before someone else did.

The Captain America was a ummm late night purchase that I made on 12/30 after going out. It has been in my watch list for quite some time and I made an offer that was accepted.

ASM16a.jpg

umm.... not so fast - owner cannot find but we are working on a substitute or a refund.

oh no-- the ASM or the Cap?

Love that ASM cover with DD on it.

Last purchases of 2014.

ASM16a.jpg

oh no-- the ASM or the Cap?

The ASM 16 is in hand and added to my set.

The Cap... dealer is sending me this as a substitute...

Captain_America_45_SS_CGC_98_Variant_Simon_040820121215.jpg