• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,052 posts in this topic

Nice run of Annuals!

But the New Warriors still suck. lol

I entirely agree… (:

And isn't it amazing how haters turn into lovers when a movie is announced? lol

ASM annuals 14 and 15 are two of my favorite comics ever. :cloud9:

Once he got a set printed in English, a friend no longer needed these 1976 printings of the classic 1934 Alexander Raymond Flash Gordon strip, so he gave them to me. I can't read Italian, but the art is fantastic!

I know nothing about these publications. hm I wonder if anyone here knows anything about these Italian prints. :popcorn:

Wrapped in a spoiler because these are big pics. I put the Spidey book in the first pic for scale.

CwFdoJo.jpg

K3M9nAz.jpg

MlJno8D.jpg

nEKxqHJ.jpg

atbSG7s.jpg

DuIkrMB.jpg

7nQHn9r.jpg

HHiWtYh.jpg

h6vsAvx.jpg

cOUAG8W.jpg

cIy7C9e.jpg

WGJyRs7.jpg

Edited by MR-SigS

There's a story behind this one, but I don't want to talk too much about it. TLDR is that I got this online for $100 and the seller decided to ship it literally in just a thin, cardboard photo mailer. By some miracle the book arrived in stated condition...

It's a book I've wanted since I was a child and learned truly about who Spidey was. Once I started collecting, I kept putting it off for one reason or another. Then the ASM #2 train wreck was announced and it jumped out of my league. Once the movie came out, I couldn't decide whether I hated the movie more or the effect it had on the prices for this book lol

I knew after a certain point the book would cool off, and here I am, sitting with what is possibly my favorite book in my collection. 2015 is off to a good year :thumbsup:

krzWCjy.png