• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,052 posts in this topic

Just got this today. It's not high grade but it's mine. :cloud9:

[*]GL1_zpshafer18y.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

Reis-BN2_zpsykrwpsbd.jpg

Dang, Peter :o Spectre has been rendered by many...... and admirably so.... but that may be the coolest Spectre image I've ever seen...... WOW. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Edited by jimjum12

While everyone else went to Heroes, I stayed at home and attended our own Derby City Comic Con. I went with the intention of picking up a IH181, but of the two for sale, one was overpriced and the other a little too rough.

So, I went nuts and bought a bunch of nice lo/mid Bronze keys

2mow68n.jpg

This All Flash 14 is taped but the price was right, as it is still complete and supple

eqtu6v.jpg

Some mid/lo SA Flash books. The Grodd issue is in particularly nice shape.

jiiam8.jpg

Raided the 50 cent bins for some great old-school Adam Hughes covers (those Stargrazers issues have always been some of my faves. Reminds me of the Dave Stevens Planet covers)

oqiogk.jpg

The 50 cent bins also gave up a gorgeous near complete run of Bolland WW's

10s9lzs.jpg

Some more 50 cent finds (remember when those LoSH Superboy issues were a big deal??)

s4z76s.jpg

And the 50 cent find of the day

eqrozo.jpg

It was a fun show. Also picked up a ton of Swamp Things, Animal Man, etc for my runs, at 50 cents each.

As soon as I saw this I bought it. It is my 10th Don/Maggie in my Showcase run.

SHOWCASE%2045%209_2%20White%20Don%20Maggie%20Front_zpsextwm3yc.jpg

Love this book, love this pedigree. Now, do me one favor ? Please sort your Showcase collection on Myslabbedcomics please. It's more fun to look at the series in a sequential order.

(thumbs u

As soon as I saw this I bought it. It is my 10th Don/Maggie in my Showcase run.

SHOWCASE%2045%209_2%20White%20Don%20Maggie%20Front_zpsextwm3yc.jpg

Love this book, love this pedigree. Now, do me one favor ? Please sort your Showcase collection on Myslabbedcomics please. It's more fun to look at the series in a sequential order.

(thumbs u

Done!

While everyone else went to Heroes, I stayed at home and attended our own Derby City Comic Con. I went with the intention of picking up a IH181, but of the two for sale, one was overpriced and the other a little too rough.

So, I went nuts and bought a bunch of nice lo/mid Bronze keys

2mow68n.jpg

This All Flash 14 is taped but the price was right, as it is still complete and supple

eqtu6v.jpg

Some mid/lo SA Flash books. The Grodd issue is in particularly nice shape.

jiiam8.jpg

Raided the 50 cent bins for some great old-school Adam Hughes covers (those Stargrazers issues have always been some of my faves. Reminds me of the Dave Stevens Planet covers)

oqiogk.jpg

The 50 cent bins also gave up a gorgeous near complete run of Bolland WW's

10s9lzs.jpg

Some more 50 cent finds (remember when those LoSH Superboy issues were a big deal??)

s4z76s.jpg

And the 50 cent find of the day

eqrozo.jpg

It was a fun show. Also picked up a ton of Swamp Things, Animal Man, etc for my runs, at 50 cents each.

Damn dude! I think you did better than just an IH 181. :applause:

Picked up ASM #4 at a variety/antique store for $5 in central NY. Got the Harby #1 from my wife and daughter for Father's Day. (Nearly completes

my Pre-Unity and Unity collection, just need Magnus #0 without cards retail edition).

image.jpg1_zpsw5upsmy8.jpg