• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,053 posts in this topic

This is my first post on the forum! I've been creeping for a couple weeks until I could make a good first impression! I purchased this one, but here in a couple weeks my very first SS will come back from CGC! (It's an ASM 252 with Klaus Jansen sig) For now though, I hope you enjoy this one!

L0Aifx.jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]

WTTB Mef;

I love your book..!

[/font]

This is my first post on the forum! I've been creeping for a couple weeks until I could make a good first impression! I purchased this one, but here in a couple weeks my very first SS will come back from CGC! (It's an ASM 252 with Klaus Jansen sig) For now though, I hope you enjoy this one!

L0Aifx.jpg

Just a few moderns that I dug out of a dollar bin (and a copper). All pretty high grade too. Full Psylocke mini-series (including the 2nd print variant of 1 & doubles on 2-4) that seems to sell for a pretty reasonable price on the bay, some Kamala Khan keys, 1st taskmaster cameo & a semi-low-print-run X-special that seems to be occasionally sought after.

IMG_1442_zpsfigygc6m.jpg

IMG_1443_zpsksxwo4vl.jpg