• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,052 posts in this topic

T337cgc98news_zpsjix2zbz0.jpg

I've been debated whether I want to get this one. This book came out about a month or so after I had "given up" on comics and was planning on selling my entire collection. It was the book that made me stop to reconsider whether I was getting out at the wrong time and for wrong reasons. Either way, I view this book as a milestone in my life where I put comics on hiatus for the next 30+ years.

I've been debated whether I want to get this one. This book came out about a month or so after I had "given up" on comics and was planning on selling my entire collection. It was the book that made me stop to reconsider whether I was getting out at the wrong time and for wrong reasons. Either way, I view this book as a milestone in my life where I put comics on hiatus for the next 30+ years.

Off topic, but my books, this book and others seem to have the CGC grade have a faded look? Is this an indication the book had been exposed to light or is this just the quality of some of colors of the grade values?

Thanks

It's hindsight but I can't imagine giving up on comics in '83. So much great stuff was made in the mid to later 80s

Off topic, but my books, this book and others seem to have the CGC grade have a faded look? Is this an indication the book had been exposed to light or is this just the quality of some of colors of the grade values?

Thanks

Could be just the scan. I have bought a bunch of books from this dealer recently and some of the books glow in the dark the inks are so rich.