• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,052 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Some eclectic haul, Greggy! Did you hit a show?

Nope, just through various sources. 

2 minutes ago, mustang33guy said:

Got my grail purchase today!

image.jpg

SUWHEET!! I'm between this one and a high grade IH 181, when I can probably afford a high grade an IH 181 and not a ASM 1, you know that you've got a Winner Winner-Chicken Dinner :) 

CONGRATS!!

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

SUWHEET!! I'm between this one and a high grade IH 181, when I can probably afford a high grade an IH 181 and not a ASM 1, you know that you've got a Winner Winner-Chicken Dinner :) 

CONGRATS!!

Thank you! Yes I never thought I'd be able to ever swing getting this either but I knew I needed to have it once I figure out a way! :) 

a high grade IH 181 is no slouch either! Great book! Hope you can get one of them!

3 minutes ago, mustang33guy said:

Thank you! Yes I never thought I'd be able to ever swing getting this either but I knew I needed to have it once I figure out a way! :) 

a high grade IH 181 is no slouch either! Great book! Hope you can get one of them!

lol I'm shootin' for it!  but when I say high grade, I mean 7.5-8.0 ha, if I save more than that then ASM 1 here I come ;) 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol I'm shootin' for it!  but when I say high grade, I mean 7.5-8.0 ha, if I save more than that the ASM 1 here I come ;) 

Still high grade in my book! My psychological standard has always been 7.0 or higher so your good haha. I had to offset the cost of the ASM #1 with a GSX #1 6.5, ASM #101 8.0 and a Batman #232 6.5 otherwise I'd be out of luck. We all gotta do what we gotta do, still worth it to me!