• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,051 posts in this topic

On 6/24/2018 at 5:34 PM, bc said:

Traded for the MMC14 and bought the other today at the Lake Effect Con

mmc_14.jpg

sm_42.jpg

Been looking for the MMC 14 because it has an ad for another book I have. Sorta like picking up the books with the ads on the cover for other issues I have.

-bc

HT_1.jpg

(worship)

57 minutes ago, Shinwar said:

My ASM #800 J. Scott Campbell Variants arrived. The colors just pop!

20180627_190300.jpg

What, no video?

On 6/25/2018 at 2:43 PM, Noodlez said:

Watched a Pawn Stars episode and a guy brought in Hulk 1-6 and had to have #3! Love the cover.

Low grade is fine with me. Also picked up a high grade X-Men 40 needed for my run.

20180625_121822.jpg

20180625_114035.jpg

I love those first six Hulks. The stories are pretty terrible, but there's something about Marvel 10 centers and those covers. Never owned a #1, but have bought and sold 2-6 many times. Need to finally get a keeper set. 

8 hours ago, F For Fake said:

I love those first six Hulks. The stories are pretty terrible, but there's something about Marvel 10 centers and those covers. Never owned a #1, but have bought and sold 2-6 many times. Need to finally get a keeper set. 

Those first six Hulks are all 12 centers.  :gossip:  But agree that set of books are great.  (thumbsu

On 6/27/2018 at 5:13 PM, manetteska said:

Any eclectic mix. 

After never seeing the Lampoon Yearbook I have found/purchased two in two weeks. 

And then the Harley tape...

7C7754FD-2BBC-4B19-AB76-5B29C6B4FDA4.jpeg

8D24EB7D-8CE7-4E50-B5FD-77F1F167E476.jpeg

On 6/27/2018 at 9:05 PM, chevalmeow said:

Greed!  :takeit:

Yes; exactly! I was digging through a random box marked "Comics Journal" looking for Stevens and ran into it; felt very lucky to find it, even luckier it was $5.

18 hours ago, apollobuzz said:

Those first six Hulks are all 12 centers.  :gossip:  But agree that set of books are great.  (thumbsu

Sometimes my hands don't obey my brain when I'm typing. Or sometimes I'm just dumb. Take yr pick.

14 hours ago, DR.X said:

that book presents better than the stated grade. fabulous looking book.

It does, but has two light stains.  One in the I & C of Comics and another larger one around Robin's cape.  Both are hard to see, and don't bother me at all.