• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,253 posts in this topic

On 7/3/2024 at 11:53 PM, unclezebo said:

Now that's a hobby that will keep you busy.

It's the 15th or 16th entrant in this collection.   Only one that cost real money was my authenticated and graded OJ Card. 

I will suggest Najeh Davenport. Just for giggles.

Have you ever wondered why Davenport had the nicknames "Dookie" and "The Dump Truck" during his NFL career?  Well, let me shed some light on the situation for you. 

Davenport broke into a college dorm room at Barry University and went to the bathroom in the woman's laundry basket. I'm not talking about just urinating either. That's right, he was arrested for breaking into a woman's room and defecating (a fancy word for pooping) in her laundry basket.

The greatest part of this entire case was when Davenport claimed his innocence and yelled, "Where's the evidence?  Where's the manure?" 

On 7/4/2024 at 12:02 AM, unclezebo said:

I will suggest Najeh Davenport. Just for giggles.

Have you ever wondered why Davenport had the nicknames "Dookie" and "The Dump Truck" during his NFL career?  Well, let me shed some light on the situation for you. 

Davenport broke into a college dorm room at Barry University and went to the bathroom in the woman's laundry basket. I'm not talking about just urinating either. That's right, he was arrested for breaking into a woman's room and defecating (a fancy word for pooping) in her laundry basket.

The greatest part of this entire case was when Davenport claimed his innocence and yelled, "Where's the evidence?  Where's the manure?" 

I was ready to go searching and make a purchase until I found out that this happened prior to his NFL career or after it.  I need those that have the golden throne then throw it away for something moronic. 

I have: 

1. Rae Caruth
  2. Aaron Hernandez
  3. Trevone Boykin
  4. OJ Simpson
  5. Kellen Winslow Jr
  6. Sam Hurd
  7. Greg Robinson
  8. Derrick Ward
  9. Cecil Collins
  10. Plaxico Buress
  11. Kenny Britt
  12. Dante Stallworth
  13. Ray Rice
  14. Adam Pac Man Jones

and now on its way, Bashaud Breeland.

I think I have another one that I got in the mail a few months ago but I forget where I put it.  All of these are auto cards specials by the card companies. 

A.I. was my favorite NBA player to watch before Donovan Mitchell came along (played at my hometown college). I used to collect NBA & NFL cards as a kid until my small collection was stolen while I was in basic training in 93. Couldn’t pass up the D-Mitch cards as they were $1 a piece. Snatched up the Bronny card before it gets ridiculously high for no dang reason 

IMG_9476.jpeg

IMG_9477.jpeg

IMG_9553.jpeg

On 7/4/2024 at 12:13 AM, unclezebo said:

Kareem Hunt. 

Hunt was never formerly arrested and the investigation was dropped. 

HOWEVER... 

I felt like I was letting the crowd down.  

I just picked this up for around $22 shipped. 

Surprised I did not have this one sooner. 

Michael Vick is now added to the collection. 

IMG_0930.png

On 7/5/2024 at 6:48 PM, Buzzetta said:

Finally received this today. 

First page of art purchased in 2024.

I am a sucker for a good page of Marvel Indiana Jones art.   It features Indy in every panel with action and adventure as he infiltrates a Japanese laboratory with a mysterious creature at the center of it. 

image.thumb.png.0c7e2b3a9264bff50a5739d9399d1129.png

That's a good page indeed!