• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,199 posts in this topic

If it wasn't an X-men book, I'd say "fantastic book Doc". But because it is one, I'm afraid it's krap. You know what they say, "If it's not Scottish, It's KRAP!"
drunk.gif

I quoted Mike Myers on a SNL skit, watching a rerun that's pretty funny.

Yep, that confirms it.

no pics or scans.

i took a drive over to a local lcs in monrovia, ca. they have a great selection of bronze and silver, altho most of it is VG-F-, but there are some gems among all the books.

i picked up tomb of dracula #51 for $5. it's easily a 9.4. absolutely beatiful book. i also picked up kamandi #27 (9.0-9.2) and #32 (8.5), also for $5 each.

Picked up the following Detectives. They may just make their way to the forum only selling board soon so I can buy more JIMs!

det438.jpg

det439.jpg

det442.jpg

det443.jpg

det445.jpg

Flipper :whistle:

Hey, I have no problem admitting so if I do sell them. But I'm on a mission to pick up more JIMs and since I just bought an Avengers #4 my JIM fund has dwindled. If selling these books enables me to pick up some that I really, really want then I'll do it and admit my 'flipperness' happily. :baiting: Besides, last time I sold you a flipped raw book it came back 9.6 and you doubled your money by (gasp) flipping it. hm

Edited by Kramerica

Hey, I have no problem admitting so if I do sell them. But I'm on a mission to pick up more JIMs and since I just bought an Avengers #4 my JIM fund has dwindled. If selling these books enables me to pick up some that I really, really want then I'll do it and admit my 'flipperness' happily. :baiting: Besides, last time I sold you a flipped raw book it came back 9.6 and you doubled your money by (gasp) flipping it. hm

:applause:

I've been looking for a nice centered copy of this book for a while now. I went after the CLINK White Mountain 8.0 and I'm glad my offer was rejected as this one came along soon after with a cleaner right edge.

IH.jpg