• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,200 posts in this topic

I've been looking for a nice centered copy of this book for a while now. I went after the CLINK White Mountain 8.0 and I'm glad my offer was rejected as this one came along soon after with a cleaner right edge.

I had the same thing happen to me. had an offer on CLink rejected and then within a week someone offered me the same book at about the same price.

I've been looking for a nice centered copy of this book for a while now. I went after the CLINK White Mountain 8.0 and I'm glad my offer was rejected as this one came along soon after with a cleaner right edge.

IH.jpg

Holy *spoon* dude, nice pickup. I have a 6.5 copy and the prices 7.0's and up are getting I will have to wait for a rich relative to die in order to upgrade.

p.s. I have no rich relatives.

IH.jpg

pretty book. interesting that the notes about all the 1st appearances don't mention Bruce Banner. hm

I'll follow-up that fantastic Hulk with a less impressive one.

okay, explain the label on this one to me. (shrug)

reholder candidate?

There's a discussion about this book HERE.

Although the inner cover is a 9.6, the page quality knocks it down four full grades.

Wow. That's a majpr hit for page quality, from 9.6 to 8.5

I wonder if they have a documented rule saying Light Tan can't be over 8.5 or if it's all subjective.

I wonder if they have a documented rule saying Light Tan can't be over 8.5 or if it's all subjective.

They've told me that there are limits on a grade depending on PQ. I've seen CGC light tan to OW and it's not pretty so I'm not surprised by the hit.

They've told me that there are limits on a grade depending on PQ. I've seen CGC light tan to OW and it's not pretty so I'm not surprised by the hit.

Greggy's right. That's the way the grader explained it to me this morning. I had no idea the downgrade would be so severe, though.