• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,206 posts in this topic

My birthday 55 from Timmay.

Sweet pickup, Jim!!! :applause:

Thanks. Do you think it looks better than a 9.0 or am I just seeing it through rose colored glasses?

Could be. It does have perfect registration and very nice colors.

My 55th birthday present from Timmay.

Didn't realize you be so old. hm

Go wish me a happy birthday. :sumo:

Go fist yourself! dancing222.gif

You're just like greggy, deep down you really care. :)

Harry Burns: You post someone a Happy Birthday, its clearly the beginning of the relationship. That's why I have never posted anyone a Happy Birthday at the beginning of a relationship.

Sally Albright: Why?

Harry Burns: Because eventually things move on and you don't post someone a Happy Birthday and I never wanted anyone to say to me, How come you never post me a Happy Birthday anymore?

Sally Albright: Its amazing. You look like a normal person but actually you are the angel of death.

My 55th birthday present from Timmay.

Didn't realize you be so old. hm

Go wish me a happy birthday. :sumo:

Go fist yourself! dancing222.gif

You're just like greggy, deep down you really care. :)

Harry Burns: You post someone a Happy Birthday, its clearly the beginning of the relationship. That's why I have never posted anyone a Happy Birthday at the beginning of a relationship.

Sally Albright: Why?

Harry Burns: Because eventually things move on and you don't post someone a Happy Birthday and I never wanted anyone to say to me, How come you never post me a Happy Birthday anymore?

Sally Albright: Its amazing. You look like a normal person but actually you are the angel of death.

Stop it. You're making me blush. :blush:

My birthday 55 from Timmay.

very pretty. i have to admit, i like the idea of using Peds to supplant a HG collection, or even to reinforce one

Comiclink Auctions wins...technically not in my collection yet....but they soon will be. Didn't win the 2 I really wanted though. doh!

RAD72BAA2007423_213445.jpg

RAD60D6720071015_171732.jpg

RAD549402007524_22548.jpg

RAD487D120071015_175847.jpg

RAD1CE662007715_03952.jpg

RAD013A12007928_125727.jpg

The 381 went cheap. I won 4 but I'm going to crack them out once I get them. Get your lame romance books yet? (shrug)

Comiclink Auctions wins...technically not in my collection yet....but they soon will be. Didn't win the 2 I really wanted though. doh!

RAD72BAA2007423_213445.jpg

RAD60D6720071015_171732.jpg

RAD549402007524_22548.jpg

RAD487D120071015_175847.jpg

RAD1CE662007715_03952.jpg

RAD013A12007928_125727.jpg

:mad: Why did you pay that much for the Joker? Sorry, just underbidder envy. :foryou:

:mad: Why did you pay that much for the Joker? Sorry, just underbidder envy. :foryou:

Sorry. :sorry:

I've just been having a hard time finding that book in true NM and finally just said..screw it, I'm winning this one. I think I had another 30 bucks to go before I was outbid.

The 381 went cheap. I won 4 but I'm going to crack them out once I get them. Get your lame romance books yet? (shrug)

I should have bid higher on the 381.....It normally sells for 170 or so.

Finally got everything. Just spent an hour going thru the My Love's. Actually, I'm quite happy with them. The page browning is restricted to a few later issues, the books between 8 and 22 are nice, a few gems. (thumbs u

Now for the dc's.......