• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,106 posts in this topic

I have a ton more to show. Might start a thread at some point....really nice collection.

Nice colors on that copy!

Are those to keep or gonna be in your FS thread?

I am "splitting" the collection with two other boardmembers who buy the books unseen from me (cause I don't have a scanner at school). So far they have all gone to them, or are staying with me. Some really great books in the collection, wish I had the dough to keep them all. I don't anticipate any of them making it past the PM stage to my for sale threads. :(

Recently purchased from the original owner...

fl125.jpg

Wow, fantastic! Especially 125. Wonderful copy!

Hard to believe it's Infantino/Giella, not Infantino/Anderson -- not that Giella was bad, but usually not this good. This cover is one of the reasons I was astonished that Infantino left the Silver Age Survivor contest so early. I'd rank it a top-ten Silver Age cover. Great details in the past and future panels. Even the coloring contributes well to the overall effect.

Jack

Easily my favorite big box 12 cent cover....with the exception of the GIC greytones.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of those books, Andy. (worship)

I'd like to thank Bob Storms for helping me get this much closer to completing my run. Great books and great service. (thumbs u

mga82.jpg

Yet another beautiful MGA Marc. Your Doom Patrol books are great man.

Scott

Thanks, Scott. I dig that they're appreciated, especially by a connoisseur such as yourself.

(thumbs u