• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,106 posts in this topic

Batman257.jpg

:cloud9: Pac Coast

Finally, the better books are being released. :baiting:

Actually it's a great book greggy :thumbsup:

It better be considering I bought it from Roter. :eek:

Batman257.jpg

It's amazing how a sweet pedigree can make even DC junk look good. :baiting:

The DCs are so sweet that Roter dumped the krummy Marvels first and kept the good stuff.

Batman257.jpg

It's amazing how a sweet pedigree can make even DC junk look good. :baiting:

The DCs are so sweet that Roter dumped the krummy Marvels first and kept the good stuff.

meh

So what's the story with the 100 pager obsession? Are these books you grew up with, or is it the challenge involved with getting the top set? Or both? And do you hoard?

So what's the story with the 100 pager obsession? Are these books you grew up with, or is it the challenge involved with getting the top set? Or both? And do you hoard?
I grew up with them. Although I don't obsess about them totally like some other forumites, I'll upgrade when I have the chance. I do admit that I became more focused about upgrading earlier in the year when some newbies started collecting and started to talk "smack". My plan at the start of last year was to take it easy but it really didn't work out that way. I'm at the point where I can be more picky about my upgrades unless it's cheap. I recently sold one 9.8 and bought a better one because I was never happy with the first one. I was lucky that I got the first one cheap and did quite well on it when it was sold.

Some purchases from Buck_Biggins and Flaming_Telepath

The Batman 280 is a double cover and incidentally the 3rd copy of this book that I've owned with a double cover.

Batman280DC.jpg

BinkiesBuddies12.jpg

Det385.jpg

Det390.jpg

FP10.jpg

SgtFury96a.jpg

SgtFury98a.jpg

Some purchases from Buck_Biggins and Flaming_Telepath

The Batman 280 is a double cover and incidentally the 3rd copy of this book that I've owned with a double cover.

Batman280DC.jpg

If you'd keep better track of your comic books, you wouldn't have to keep rebuying them! :baiting:

Nice stuff.

Jack