• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,200 posts in this topic

Canada, he has over 500000 comics, and Idon't know why he decided to sell these, maybe they are worthless... my comic book guru friend says I might be in for a bad surprise. So I'm starting to panic. This is my first big purchase. $5000 for 25,000 comics are the details and my previous post states roughly what is included.

You paid $5000 for 25,000 books, and you don't know what exactly you paid for? Yeah, I'd be nervous, too.

You got another five grand you're looking to get rid of? I know some people with surplus books they'd like to rid themselves of, all they need is a sucker buyer

Canada, he has over 500000 comics, and Idon't know why he decided to sell these, maybe they are worthless... my comic book guru friend says I might be in for a bad surprise. So I'm starting to panic. This is my first big purchase. $5000 for 25,000 comics are the details and my previous post states roughly what is included.

You paid $5000 for 25,000 books, and you don't know what exactly you paid for? Yeah, I'd be nervous, too.

You got another five grand you're looking to get rid of? I know some people with surplus books they'd like to rid themselves of, all they need is a sucker buyer

X-Force #1s for everyone. :acclaim:

My money is on Kickers, Inc. or Nth Man.

I just got some of my comics back from the Philly show and just wanted to share a couple of the comics I got. This is the first time I have done anything like this. I stood in line for a good deal of the day just to get various artists to Sketch some of those Secret Invasion Con Variants for me and after doing so I went directly to my LCS and bought five more copies of said variant for the Baltimore show. Please bear with me as my scanner is not the best and trust me when I say these comics look much better in person.

The First one is by Greg Horn. Know my wife is an Anita Blake Fan and also likes Greg's work, personally I like his work as well great artist and a funny guy. He told her he was only doing Skrulls when she asked for Anita Blake and she said whatever and this is what you get. Personally I find it very amusing.

62863.jpg.797bce8a41c072dec891665505602508.jpg

62864.jpg.4a2e4cbf7f0fbb88f615955de998b2e2.jpg

62865.jpg.951afe3981453aea2a1eff698fd747a4.jpg

62866.jpg.d6f39d99dac36c5d6d6cb580a783ec93.jpg

62868.jpg.75ebafa5cd69579a0a7ab1f0443fd29f.jpg

Edited by J.Jacobs

My money is on Kickers, Inc. or Nth Man.

can i have a Turok #1

just kidding -- hopefully its some decent stuff --mike

Are these from Gerry Ross or who?

comicage entertainment, no personal name received

It appears to be a privately held company run by a Lebanese immigrant named Georges Hallak.

It appears to be a privately held company run by a Lebanese immigrant named Georges Hallak.

should i even attempt to get a refund?

should i even attempt to get a refund?

Who knows? Even at 20 cents a comic, buying sight unseen is :eek: