• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Halloween cover thread
1 1

27 posts in this topic

Trick or treating is actually tonight in these parts.  (Always the Friday night before Oct. 31).  Doesn't look like we have a Halloween thread.  I'm sure there's an old one lurking somewhere, but I thought I'd start a new one before running off to help with (get in the way of is more like it!) getting the treats ready.

RAD4041C2017315_14549_zpsmvfd2cpc.JPG

bugs_zpss6kqudx0.JPG

lf-42.JPEG

lf_zpsvjbt81se.JPG

lf-46_zpsac4a3df1.JPEG

Et tu @Sqeggs ? How could you forget my baby that ran for years? :sorry:

It was called Halloween-esque because i did'nt want to just limit it to 'authentic' Halloween covers but covers that contained other elements of Horror that are showcased in various ways this time of year, but authentic Halloween covers were always welcome.. I didn't bump it this year because participation was weak last year so i put it to bed.

...But, new Boards, why not  a new Thread (and who am i to argue with Board Royalty :foryou: )

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/343185-oct-31-days-of-fright-post-your-halloween-esque-covers/?tab=comments#comment-7963339

15 hours ago, sagii said:

Et tu @Sqeggs ? How could you forget my baby that ran for years? :sorry:

It was called Halloween-esque because i did'nt want to just limit it to 'authentic' Halloween covers but covers that contained other elements of Horror that are showcased in various ways this time of year, but authentic Halloween covers were always welcome.. I didn't bump it this year because participation was weak last year so i put it to bed.

...But, new Boards, why not  a new Thread (and who am i to argue with Board Royalty :foryou: )

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/343185-oct-31-days-of-fright-post-your-halloween-esque-covers/?tab=comments#comment-7963339

:sorry:

18 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Trick or treating tonight is for those who's baseball teams choked and didn't make the World Series...:baiting:

Nice covers by the way. I'm hoarding Famous Funnies #135 pedigree copies. I have two different peds of that one. Would love to have more. 

Choked understates what happened to the Giants this year.  And the future ain't lookin' too bright with a lot of underperforming (or injured) veterans locked into megabuck contracts.