• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The hard to find club in general
7 7

611 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, comicjack said:

Well we have a Suspense 3 club so this club is limited to books you never see in decent shape or never for sale only.I mean really scarce or rather non existent books only please!

I'll start and i have been waiting rather long for better copies to appear :smile:

Dynamic Comics 8

Great thread Jack. I love every book posted here... looks like just the kind of stuff I go after. I have to admit, 'rarity' is an increasingly compelling reason for me to binge on a book, even one I might not normally collect. I enjoy the scavenger hunt aspect of GA collecting.

I think three of the ones I put up are "usual suspects" for this topic, but the Police 109 and Boy 13 seem to be under the radar books; relatively cheap when they pop up but I don't notice them too often in my usual haunts or searches. BUT I am not a Con attendee very often, so those who do that circuit might have a different take.

46 minutes ago, comicjack said:

All great in my book and the Police is right up my alley :popcorn:

Glad you reminded me! I should have added the Police splash; the book is a one-two punch. I deleted it to make room for new pix. I will have to locate and reshoot. Bondage and whipping.

I found it!

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

16 hours ago, Point Five said:

Great thread Jack. I love every book posted here... looks like just the kind of stuff I go after. I have to admit, 'rarity' is an increasingly compelling reason for me to binge on a book, even one I might not normally collect. I enjoy the scavenger hunt aspect of GA collecting.

My sentiments exactly. 

15 hours ago, sagii said:

..Amazing books kicking off a Thread that i'm sure will continue to amaze this week (nice suggestion Jack :headbang: ). Start with these for now: I rarely ever see this MLJ turn up, and it was my gateway drug to the publisher

Blue Ribbon Comics #13.JPG

Amazing book!

I was kind of sweating how WW II might turn out, but then I heard that Corporal Collins was on the job!