• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series or Signature Series Qualified Label?

3 posts in this topic

I recently received a CGC Signature Series label on a signed comic book that was signed under the direct observation of a CGC representative.  The cover also exhibits a signature not observed by a CGC representative.  The comic book received a grade of 6.0.  Grader Notes describe "light finger bends front cover", "multiple stain back cover" and "spine stress lines breaks color."  Should I have received a Signature Series Qualified label, or was the grade so low that it did not matter?  Thank you in advance for any replies.

17 hours ago, My young Padawan said:

I recently received a CGC Signature Series label on a signed comic book that was signed under the direct observation of a CGC representative.  The cover also exhibits a signature not observed by a CGC representative.  The comic book received a grade of 6.0.  Grader Notes describe "light finger bends front cover", "multiple stain back cover" and "spine stress lines breaks color."  Should I have received a Signature Series Qualified label, or was the grade so low that it did not matter?  Thank you in advance for any replies.

2 signatures.. 1 observed one not? it should be yellow with a green stripe. i have a book like this