• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA is CLOSED
9 9

454 posts in this topic

And that's it!    I  have  a  local  show to walk  through  tomorrow   AM,    but  I should be  ready to roll by  midday.   I  have  another   forty  books
for  tomorrow  if  my  fingertips hold out,   lol

See  you  all  Saturday.

3 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

All  right  kids,  I tore it up  tonight,  here's  the  last  book  for  the  evening.

Red  Dragon   V1  #5  (#1)

Upper  staple  is  rusty,  but no  migration.    Small  split  in spine just  above  lower  staple.  Bit of  spine  roll,   some general wear, 
NCB  dogears  upper  RH FC. Corner off  one interior  page,  manages to juuuust  avoid    the  art.   Tight,  good  gloss,  offwhite - white  pages

Asking  $90

7hnpIJL.jpg

Take

Greetings  Gang.  back from the local toy  show  with  a  few  odds  and  ends,    scanfest  starting  shortly.   I  should   be  up  with  the  first  of  todays   gems
by  1:30  or  2. 

All right!    

Twenty  books   right  now,  another  twenty  this  evening  if  I  don't  nap  too  long,  :D

Kathy the Teenage  Tornado 9

Great looking  copy,  flat  and  tight,  glossy,  etc.  Alas,   there's  a  paper  doll  page  cut  out. One  story  page  gone  away.  Sigh.   Rsazafrazzin  nine year old  girls!

Asking  $10  for  a  really  pretty  reader.

gie75r7.jpg

The Adventures of Rex the Wonder  Dog 30

Rex saving the kitties  from  the blazing  fire!  HERO!  Come  for  the Rex  story,   stay for Detective  Chimp!

Bit of spine roll,  chip off  lower  LH  FC, small piece out  spine  behind    lower  staple  BC, couple  light  water  stains  upper BC
Otherwise  tight  spine  and  CF,  good  gloss,  white pages. 

$25 takes it  SOLD!

0ijY8ud.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Atom Age Combat  #1 1952 edition

1" split  lower  spine with tear  edging into  BC,  small split  upper  spine, ,   large  water  stain  lower  third  FC,  smaller  water  stain  BC  also.
Tight,  white  pages.   

Good  reader  for $50

6ReqrlT.jpg

My Own  Romance 47

Split  lower  spine,  chipping,   small  corner off  lower  RH FC,   small tear BC,  etc.  

Nice  reader for $5  SOLD! with discount

fn9qFo3.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Comic  Cavalcade 46

Ink name  FC,   small  split  with  tear upper  spine,   couple  small tears  upper  edge  BC, small  tear   RH  edge  FC
Otherwise  a  flat  tight  copy, white pages

Asking  $35

8oQD9Zn.jpg

Jumbo  Comics 120

Nice  copy,  with  a  couple   address  stamps   FC,  you  could  mail it  back to K C  Kreuchauf  if  you wanted  to.
Flat,   tight,   minimal  wear,   and   bone  white pages,  kinda  scarce  in Fiction House. There's  a  bit of  rust on both  staples, 
but  no migration,   If the  address  stamps  don't  bother  you,   you'll  go  some to find  a nicer  copy.

Asking  $60

5JPw4UH.jpg

Patsy and Hedy 90

Nice  copy,  but  paper  doll  page  gone,   along  with  one  story  page,  On  the bright side,   several  of  the  dolls  are  still  inside.

FREE  WITH  THE NEXT  PURCHASE,  JUST  CLAIM  IT!  CLAIMED!

ff8FKDu.jpg

Edited by catrick339

All  right,   time  to  wake up  this  snoozefest!

MATT  BAKER  ALERT! MATT BAKER  ALERT! MATT  BAKER  ALERT!

Pictorial Confessions 3

Lower  grade  complete.   This one has   couple  tape  repairs  inside  FC,   small  corner off  lower RH  FC, bit of  chipping   lower  LH  edge  FC. Tear at lower  staple
but  staple  is  still  attached.  General  wear.  Couple  light  stains.   You  know,   the  usual,  lol 
Tight  spine  and  CF,  offwhite  pages,  and the  interior is nice.

Grab  a  solid  enough  copy  that  displays  pretty  well   for  $125  SOLD!

DCVFTb8.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Journey Into Mystery 61

Rough  reader.   Cover loose,    plenty  of  old tape along inside   spine, upper  staple  pulled on interior,  both  first  fold  and  CF,  and leave us not 
forget  to  mention  the  spine  roll.   Pages  are  actually nice,    offwhite - white. 

Grab the rough reader for  $15  SOLD!

bFQtcwH.jpg

Edited by catrick339

2 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Journey Into Mystery 61

Rough  reader.   Cover loose,    plenty  of  old tape along inside   spine, upper  staple  pulled on interior,  both  first  fold  and  CF,  and leave us not 
forget  to  mention  the  spine  roll.   Pages  are  actually nice,    offwhite - white. 

Grab the rough reader for  $15

bFQtcwH.jpg

Take

Black Diamond  Western 19

Prettiest  Western in  the  thread. 

Flat,   clean,   tight  spine  and  CF, bone white  pages,   good gloss.   There's  a  faint  whiff  of  stacking  roll,  on   the  RIGHT  hand  edge
for  a  change,  and the  teensiest  of  dogears  upper   RH  FC.   That's  pretty  much it.  
If  this  doesn't  sell  here   it's going in  for  a press  and  a  slab.

$100  FIRM  SOLD!

bd2AA3Q.jpg

Edited by catrick339

19 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Patsy and Hedy 90

Nice  copy,  but  paper  doll  page  gone,   along  with  one  story  page,  On  the bright side,   several  of  the  dolls  are  still  inside.

FREE  WITH  THE NEXT  PURCHASE,  JUST  CLAIM  IT!

ff8FKDu.jpg

Claim

Liberty  Comics 11

Well,   I never  quite  know  what  to  make  of  this   title.   This  one  reprints  an early  Suzie  story  and  an  early  Wilbur  story  from  Archie  Comics,
plus  who  knows  what  all  else  from  what  source. Pokey  Oakey,   Stupidman, The Twiddles,  Dotty  and  Ditto  by  Bill  Woggon,   you name it.

Still,  if  you  ever  hankered  to  see  Wilbur  in  drag (slip  and  bra,  very fetching)  here's your opportunity.

Flat  clean,  tight,   white  pages.

$100 takes  it

w9fTb61.jpg