• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA is CLOSED
9 9

454 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

More books?

More Lagavulin?

More dog pee?

Whats going on over there???

Umm,   I  posted  the last  book  for  the   evening  and  said  goodnight  over  a  half hour  ago?

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Umm,   I  posted  the last  book  for  the   evening  and  said  goodnight  over  a  half hour  ago?

However,   I   spent that   time  wisely,  digging out  about  30  books  to  list  tomorrow,   so  there's  that. 

Oboy,  lunchtime!

First  Course

Super  Circus 2

Sub-type crease, small  tears  at  staples, bit of  general  wear.  Small  tears  and  tiny  corner off  BC.   Glossy,   tight,  offwhite - white pages

$30 takes it

evdykYh.jpg

Second  Course:

Harvey Hits 26,   Phantom

Light  water  stains  here  and  there,    split  and chipping  upper  spine. Few more  chips  out  here and   there.  Corner off lower  LH  BC.  Looks  purty  though...

Glossy,    tight  spine  and  CF,  cream - offwhite  pages

Asking  $15

u4QHz1R.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Third  Course:

Nancy And  Sluggo  180

Usual hi-jinx  plus  four  pages  of  Peanuts.

Flat  and  clean,  bit of  general  wear,    very  light  water  lower   LH  FC,  with  a  rusty  staple,   hint  of  migration,   general  wear. Bit  of  gloss,  tight,   white  pages

Asking  $25

yY3S6zx.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Entree:

Yellow  Claw 2

Tough  title,   you  don't  see   it  very  often.

Spine  taped  inside,    plenty of   Marvel-type  chipping    RH  edge  FC,    bits  of   water  staining  along  perimeter of  FC.
That  being  said,  it's  tight  enough,   lays  flat,   and has  offwhite  pages.

O'street  G  is $123,    asking  $100  FIRM

9qMLxLD.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Dessert:

Walt  Disney's   Comics  and  Stories  70

Well,   there's  our   friend's   FC  stamp  again.

Other than that,   there's  a  hint  of   stacking  roll,  one small  brown  spot BC  at the lower  staple,  and other than  that  there's  a  whiff  of  general  wear. 
All  around  pretty,   with  good  gloss,       tight  spine  and  CF,  white pages.

Asking  $75

QaOyhAv.jpg

2 hours ago, Markentoth said:

One of my favorite distilleries to visit! Ardbeg and Laphroaig are within walking distance. Pure heaven!

Yes! And the bus will take you back to Port Ellen if you can't walk...

3 hours ago, Markentoth said:

One of my favorite distilleries to visit! Ardbeg and Laphroaig are within walking distance. Pure heaven!

That would be very dangerous for me

Good  evening,   Gang!

Twenty  five   books  to  get  through  tonight  if  I  don't  fall  asleep  at  the  keyboard,   so  let's  plow.

The Brave  and  The  Bold  20

Kubert's   Viking  Prince,  yum!

This is  a  bargain  copy,   there's  an  ad  page missing  from   the  front  half  of  the book. The  two  page  break  between   chapter  one  and  chapter  two  
of  the   Silent  Knigh  story  is  long  gone.    If  that doesn't  bother you the rest  of  the book  is  flat  and  tight  with   good  gloss  and  a modest  
amount  of  general  wear,  tight  with  cream  - offwhite  pages,. 

$10  takes it home.  SOLD!

xzEiVFf.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Raggedy Ann and  Andy 10

Flat  tight  copy,   no  gloss  left  if  there  ever  was  any, corners  rounded  at   both  ends  of  spine,  bit of  general  wear,   offwhite pages.

Asking  $25

xC1nda0.jpg