• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do we still have an "ignore user" function?
2 2

79 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Bird said:

I really want to ignore a user but do not see that option anywhere when looking at that person's posts or profile. Any help?

Go to your account. Then account settings. Then on the right you’ll see other settings. Ignored users is in that list. Click it and enter name

Edited by N e r V

2 minutes ago, Bird said:
3 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Whatever I did I am truly sorry.:foryou:

Sorry, I cannot see you!  :shy:

You kidding? love the oakman29!

PaulBunyan_final1_aug08.cx.jpg?ver=14745 Like a Mighty Oak He is a Man, wait what? he's a tree? Oh and what ever you do, don't google Paul Bunyan and click on images! Some truly weird carp! 

Spoiler

You did it didn't you :devil:

Just now, www.alexgross.com said:

do you mean the ignore Jdog function?

but seriously, does 'ignore user' mean that the persons posts wont show up for you in threads? what a great idea that is...

Yes, you mostly don't even know that they are there

1 minute ago, www.alexgross.com said:

do you mean the ignore Jdog function?

but seriously, does 'ignore user' mean that the persons posts wont show up for you in threads? what a great idea that is...

just like that monster sigline you have. I gotta hide that or I would see that on every post you make.

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

PaulBunyan_final1_aug08.cx.jpg?ver=14745 Like a Mighty Oak He is a Man, wait what? he's a tree? Oh and what ever you do, don't google Paul Bunyan and click on images! Some truly weird carp! 

Reveal hidden contents

You did it didn't you :devil:

Man, that's a smooth cut on that stump for an ax.  

1 minute ago, Bird said:

You might have to double ignore-I clicked on ignore user and still kept seeing posts I had to go to my ignored users and click the box for ignore posts for it to kick in

2 minutes ago, Bird said:

thats so cool- although i imagine that this hypothetical person wont really be invisible since everyone else will still be quoting their brilliant argumentative posts and responding to them, as if the person will ever actually be open to any real difference of opinion by anyone, ever. still gonna do it and hope you all do too. thank you!!

2 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

Man, that's a smooth cut on that stump for an ax.  

I know right? and who is this crazy man chopping down all the trees!?! for shame Bunyan for shame

1 minute ago, www.alexgross.com said:

thats so cool- although i imagine that this hypothetical person wont really be invisible since everyone else will still be quoting their brilliant argumentative posts and responding to them, as if the person will ever actually be open to any real difference of opinion by anyone, ever. still gonna do it and hope you all do too. thank you!!

Am I missing something?(shrug)