• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do we still have an "ignore user" function?
2 2

79 posts in this topic

Just now, oakman29 said:

I am but a tiny man compared to you Mike.(worship)

hell you kill things that eat the trees he cuts for a living!!  He's a piker

6 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Am I missing something?(shrug)

I think he knows who and why I am ignoring...the guy who krapped in my journal and seems to think I owe him my time

Edited by Bird
I had the worst effin day in a loooong time, not GAtor or Foolkiller level but a bad day for me for sure and no patience for idiocy right now

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

:foryou: man I had to euthanize a pissed off Raccoon today. Sheesh they may look cute , but they are mean as hell.

Stay safe, Dave.  I don't envy your job.  You never know what your going to find.  :eek:

8 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Now I must check out your journal.:banana:

I cant find anything Oak how bout you?? (shrug)

1 minute ago, comicdonna said:

Stay safe, Dave.  I don't envy your job.  You never know what your going to find.  :eek:

I know exactly what he's gonna find-a cache of GA books and some old lady askin him to pls get ridda them funny books sonny!

2 minutes ago, NoMan said:

I'm sorry I asked you how much money you spent on that collection you picked up about 9 months ago. I'm nosey and it's a problem. Once as a kid I got punched in the face for asking too many questions. 

I also am known to my friends as being way too curious about stuff.