• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do we still have an "ignore user" function?
2 2

79 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, NoMan said:

I'm sorry I asked you how much money you spent on that collection you picked up about 9 months ago. I'm nosey and it's a problem. Once as a kid I got punched in the face for asking too many questions. 

Shut up kid , ya bother me.:whatev:

11 minutes ago, NoMan said:

I'm sorry I asked you how much money you spent on that collection you picked up about 9 months ago. I'm nosey and it's a problem. Once as a kid I got punched in the face for asking too many questions. 

75 cents a book, 9500 books or so  Can you come by, I am in a real face-punching mood!?!

And this can definitely be a Friday thread!

Edited by Bird

6 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

A Friday thread on Thursday? Preposterous!:whistle:

damn I got my days mixed up again

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Please Mike ! I could never do your job, you have to be a manly man to do what you do.

yeah lets see how many bee swarms he hadda deal with whilst workin-

3 minutes ago, kav said:

yeah lets see how many bee swarms he hadda deal with whilst workin-

I was skidding out trees one day, over 30 years ago.  I looked back, and the whole skid trail was full of bees.  I gave the skidder an extra gear.  lol  I do try to never cut a bee tree but, there is a rare occasion, when it happens.  

1 minute ago, comicdonna said:

I was skidding out trees one day, over 30 years ago.  I looked back, and the whole skid trail was full of bees.  I gave the skidder an extra gear.  lol  I do try to never cut a bee tree but, there is a rare occasion, when it happens.  

lol

one time i was driving motorcycle on freeway ad I saw a huge cloud of smoke ahead.  Then I got closer and realis yes I was heading right into a swarm of bees from a overturned bee truck!!!

1 minute ago, kav said:

lol

one time i was driving motorcycle on freeway ad I saw a huge cloud of smoke ahead.  Then I got closer and realis yes I was heading right into a swarm of bees from a overturned bee truck!!!

:eek:  I hope you had a face screen.

8 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

Yeah I recently had a crazy one hanging off the side of a customers house.

Friggin huge.

I swear it was a hundred pounds of honeycomb.

20180517_151746.jpg