• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Burntboy's 100 High Grade 8.0 & Better Original Owner DCs Start Tonight!

7 posts in this topic

Just wanted to let all forumites know that I will begin listing the amazing 100 book group of 1962 -1964 DCs from forum member and collector Harry Banks' legendary original owner collection (affectionately known as the "Burntboy" or "Sid's Luncheonette" collection) tonight. 10 books will be listed for 10 straight night, each one in ridiculous 8.0 and higher CGC certified grade.

These books are incredibly scarce in any grade and most of them are (over 50) are in 9.0 and higher!! These books are for the most part structurally flawless and on average have off-white to white pages (pretty unbelievable for early 1960's DCs). The ink reflectivity and overall appearance of these books will just blow you away.

Every major DC title will be represented so check out the new arrivals section of www.PedigreeComics.com every day to bid on, buy or just look at these truly rare beauties!!

Happy July 4th to all frumites and their families.

Doug

Do frums have families? I always thought they ran in flocks!

....No ,..that's sheep,....hmmm, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif.....nevermind,.....

No, sheep follow me, remember.

...No, refresh my memory,.....