• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Less Than Horrific Pre-code Horror

20 posts in this topic

This one has all of the elements. Victim. Strange creatures. Weird colors. Bats. A cavernou environment. But at thje end of the day, it just don;t do it. Unfortunately if you want to own this title you have to own this book, as it was a one-shot. (Hey! Full run!!!)

worldsbeyond.jpg

Maybe less than horrific...but that' "Worlds Beyond" looks like a cool book.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Actually it is pretty weird because some of the images inside are just classic pre-code horror. All of the stories are excellent as well!

I know that top left Snake was used as a cover, or was swiped from a cover, and for the life of me.....

That image may have been swiped from elsewhere, but in fact it ended up as the cover for Tales Of Horror 8.

Here's a weird Frankenchild cover that perhaps falls under the category "less than terrifying."

blackmagic24.jpg

I think it's great that the farmer is worried about telling his wife that the child is ugly and inhuman 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif