• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you sell comics at conventions.... you should LIKE this picture :)
1 1

47 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, FoggyNelson said:

This my favorite thread to look at todayπŸ‘πŸ‘β€ΌοΈπŸ†’πŸ’šβ€οΈ

pervert

53 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I thought it was because of my abuse.

BTW, my nephew brought me about three cases of scotch ale when we met at elk camp.Β  Old Chub, Claymore, Dirty B*stard, Magnificent B*stard.Β 

I still think Old Chub is still the standard to compare to all others.

I have 2 six packs of old dirty b##stard I have not been able to drink since I went no carb. It was my "what a rough week" go to end of the day beer. I guess it will still be goid when/if I hit my goal.

10 hours ago, lizards2 said:
10 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

This my favorite thread to look at todayπŸ‘πŸ‘β€ΌοΈπŸ†’πŸ’šβ€οΈ

pervert

yea..... no one "perverts" over the original post pictureΒ :sumo:

10 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

:golfclap:

Ok, are you doing it too? Buffalo wings are keto friendly, but how do you eat them without washing them down with beer? (Michelobe ultra and there is a low carb carona are keto friendly, but I have a tough time drinking beers that light unless it is 90+ degrees out). How does this relate to comic collecting? Well, at 330 I am three long boxes wide at a show. At 230 I am only 2. And I am a little less stinky. But I have more endurance, so I can carry more books and don't get exhausted as quickly. At neither weight can I crawl on the floor for cheap books. I wrecked my knee almost 30 years ago, so I just can't.