• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you sell comics at conventions.... you should LIKE this picture :)
1 1

47 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, woowoo said:

nycc1988-md.jpg.8c236a333dc335324d7bebbfd1ff6736.jpg

I LOVE seeing those oversized Master Comics up there with the other big dogs.  :cloud9:

And how telling that Conan is up there with Barks, Timelys, and those grails?? Action 1, Marvel 1, Whiz 2 (1), All-Star 8 and Conan 1: it's like that old Sesame Street skit, "one of these things just doesn't belong." Of course the Conan is still more widely collected than that Roy Rogers next to it. I think that's the horseshoe cover. You could maybe get ten bucks for it.  :sorry:

Edited by PopKulture

9 hours ago, comicquant said:

I joined the boards because of this picture

I thought it was because of my abuse.

BTW, my nephew brought me about three cases of scotch ale when we met at elk camp.  Old Chub, Claymore, Dirty B*stard, Magnificent B*stard. 

I still think Old Chub is still the standard to compare to all others.

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I thought it was because of my abuse.

BTW, my nephew brought me about three cases of scotch ale when we met at elk camp.  Old Chub, Claymore, Dirty B*stard, Magnificent B*stard. 

I still think Old Chub is still the standard to compare to all others.

lol, that goes without saying!  I'm a huuuge fan of Old Chub but you still need to try Backwoods B*stard.  I'm going to make a point to ship you some this week so PM me your address!