• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 Strange X Men Books

11 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Just look them up on E-Bay, looking at Sold items. Search for 'X-Men 1 1991' . BTW, not worth much. 

I will take your word for it.  That's what I was thinking. too, so off they go to my niece.  Maybe I will get her hooked... haha I am bad.  Thanks Bob!

3 minutes ago, Karl Liebl said:

I will take your word for it.  That's what I was thinking. too, so off they go to my niece.  Maybe I will get her hooked... haha I am bad.  Thanks Bob!

There are 8.1 million issues in circulation.  It literally won the Guinness world record for highest selling comic book of all time back in 2010. It's... not worth much.

5 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

Love that Collector's Edition cover. It was one of the books that got me into comics as a kid in the 90's. X-Men was my favorite title for about 15 years. Didn't even know there were 4 other variants until this year.

I like how there are dozens of copies on eBay that look perfect for 99 cents but the slabbed ones are 64 bucks lol...

On 11/14/2018 at 1:24 PM, Karl Liebl said:

I like how there are dozens of copies on eBay that look perfect for 99 cents but the slabbed ones are 64 bucks lol...

Because most only LOOK perfect, that is what CGC does for you (and the value).