• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Silver, Some Gold, Some Keys... CLOSED. Thank you!!
3 3

115 posts in this topic

Just now, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Okay....apologies that I didn't get more up. Will try for the day tomorrow as I'll be busy in the evening. If nothing tomorrow, I'll post extra on Saturday and wrap up the thread on Sunday. Thanks everyone!

It helps to scan the books ahead of time, then just drag the scan to the page...:baiting:

Helpful Brian

1 minute ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:
3 minutes ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Okay....apologies that I didn't get more up. Will try for the day tomorrow as I'll be busy in the evening. If nothing tomorrow, I'll post extra on Saturday and wrap up the thread on Sunday. Thanks everyone!

It helps to scan the books ahead of time, then just drag the scan to the page...:baiting:

Helpful Brian

Don't forget the little blue pills, for scanning and staying power..., :whistle: 

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
4 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:
6 minutes ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Helpful Brian

Don't forget the little blue pills, for scanning and staying power..., :whistle: 

I'm not really sure about the "drag" thing either - that might be Brian's gig.

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I'm not really sure about the "drag" thing either - that might be Brian's gig.

Uh, if you post on a computer, instead of a phone, you would see how that works...:makepoint:

I'm actually such a Luddite, that I don't know how to post on a phone.  Again, that sounds kind of 'draggy'..., 

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

I'm actually such a Luddite, that I don't know how to post on a phone.  Again, that sounds kind of 'draggy'..., 

OK, so when you start a post look right below where you start typing, and you'll see a shaded area where you drag pics from your computer files...or you can use the URL from wherever you host your pics...see the box..see how it says "Drag files here to attach"?  OK...:whee:

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

OK, so when you start a post look right below where you start typing, and you'll see a shaded area where you drag pics from your computer files...or you can use the URL from wherever you host your pics...see the box..see how it says "Drag files here to attach"?  OK...:whee:

Just now, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Well...that was...uh...something, I think...:whistle:

Maybe.  Don't give yourself too much credit, bruce.

3 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:
6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

It's Brian, not bruce...:makepoint:

Bi-polar Bruce - so shall it be.

7 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Here's something to help you sleep...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykpbKOnN93w

Couldn't make it through the cheeze-it commercial...

Lot of 2: World's Finest #74 (GD/VG) and World's Finest #75 (GD+)   $50 for the pair

#74 is in structurally better shape but has pencil writing all over the back cover and a bit on front. #75 has chipping and a spine split, and a little pencil writing in the ads on the inside. Both have attached staples and are complete.

wf74.jpg

wf74b.jpg

wf75.jpg

wf75b.jpg

Just now, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Lot of 2: World's Finest #74 (GD/VG) and World's Finest #75 (GD+)   $50 for the pair

#74 is in structurally better shape but has pencil writing all over the back cover and a bit on front. #75 has chipping and a spine split, and a little pencil writing in the ads on the inside. Both have attached staples and are complete.

wf74.jpg

wf74b.jpg

wf75.jpg

wf75b.jpg

:takeit: