• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Silver, Some Gold, Some Keys... CLOSED. Thank you!!
3 3

115 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Plastic Man #33 (GD+)   $15

Presents okay. Top staple popped at centerfold. Tears on cover held together with a few pieces of tape on the inside of the cover. Complete.

pm33.jpg

pm33b.jpg

:takeit: 

4 minutes ago, comicsyte95 said:

It was but you can have it.no worries

Looks like a board glitch to me.  Chris why don't you take it and enjoy it for awhile and then sell it to torch at cost?  If this is agreeable to both parties I will cover the shipping on the second transaction. 

1 minute ago, SkOw said:

Looks like a board glitch to me.  Chris why don't you take it and enjoy it for awhile and then sell it to torch at cost?  If this is agreeable to both parties I will cover the shipping on the second transaction. 

Chris has been having this board glitch problem the entire thread. Technically, he's first, but if you all work out something different, just let me know.

Just now, thehumantorch said:

Pretty obvious Chris was posting a takeit and that's aok with me.

Aces in my book. Offer still stands if interested. 

And now back to an exciting Deadlift Sales Thread! (thumbsu

Just now, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Journey into Mystery #109 (GD/VG)   $15

Staples attached. Just lots of wear. Decent reader. And coincidentally this was the comic that got me back into collecting as an adult about 7 years ago (not this exact book, but you get the picture)

jim109.jpg

jim109b.jpg

Takeit