• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Silver, Some Gold, Some Keys... CLOSED. Thank you!!
3 3

115 posts in this topic

Just now, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Journey into Mystery #109 (GD/VG)   $15

Staples attached. Just lots of wear. Decent reader. And coincidentally this was the comic that got me back into collecting as an adult about 7 years ago (not this exact book, but you get the picture)

jim109.jpg

jim109b.jpg

ill take it

And Chris takes the last book. A fitting end to the thread. Action Comics #220 still remains at $30. I'll drop it to $25 for anyone who has picked up a book on this thread. Invoices will go out tomorrow.

This was by far the most fun thread I've posted on this board, so thank you to everyone. I like seeing lower grade copies of things get love. I'm still going through this collection, working on the next tier of grade. I might start another thread later this week. Thank you again!

2 minutes ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

And Chris takes the last book. A fitting end to the thread. Action Comics #220 still remains at $30. I'll drop it to $25 for anyone who has picked up a book on this thread. Invoices will go out tomorrow.

This was by far the most fun thread I've posted on this board, so thank you to everyone. I like seeing lower grade copies of things get love. I'm still going through this collection, working on the next tier of grade. I might start another thread later this week. Thank you again!

Awesome thread thanks. Been a tough week and this was a great distraction!!!

:applause:

15 minutes ago, comicsyte95 said:

In the holiday spirit just starting again this year Mike if I pay the cost of the plastic man will you include it in with oceans11 pile?

No, but in the spirit of Christmas, I'll do one better and just include the Plastic Man in with oceans11 pile, and I'll throw you a free book with your order?

19 hours ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Action Comics #220 (GD/VG)  $30

Bottom right corner has tear and some chipping. It's there, but mangled a bit. The rest of the book is really solid and looks nice. Staples attached.

act220.jpg

act220b.jpg

If this is still available, I’ll take it.