• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Massive certified and raw comic lot on ebay..over $7,600 in books...starts at $1

33 posts in this topic

An unfortunate personal situation has forced me to do a liquidation sale of some great books. I've put together a lot of over 300 raw high grade and 12 CGC certified books in a 5-day auction...starting at a mere $1.00 and with no reserve.

Click here for it and my other current auctions as well. Shill, Thrill, and Fo' Real bids are much appreciated!

If it's not a major bother....

When you get around to it....

Could ya post a complete list of the books here?

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

At least the pre-75 Marvels... gossip.gif

Sheesh...I go to bed and seven hours later graemlins have invaded my post and there are 15 bids and 130 page views on the auction already.....thanks guys!

As for the list...I'll do my best to put together at least the big titles (Spidey, FF, X-Men..) and update the auction with that and some more pics.

Can the winner pick them up in person instead of having them shipped? yay.gif

Sure, no problem. I would prefer it in fact, as it would save me the hassle of packing them for shipping and lugging them to the post office.